Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Fox News: Kick all brown people out of this country.

Fox Sports: Find your inner brown person.

No anyone that is Brown or Black is ok if they play sports. Couldnt risk #RollTide not dominating cause they dont like dem Darkies!!1!

In other news...apparently Avenatti wants to continue annoying SJHovey

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

With the USMNT not qualifying for the World Cup, Fox is on the hook for paying an exorbitant sum for the exclusive rights that are no longer very appealing. They also have been running ads touting El Tri, sending US soccer legend and noted El Tri hater Alexei Lalas to shill for their coverage of the Mexico team. The network went from "Muck Fexico" to "I heart Mexico" so quickly Stu Holden suffered whiplash.

I do wonder how confusing it will be at the White House though. "Why is Fox talking about Mexicans using praise they normally reserve for me?"

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Still on your witch hunt? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-investigation

Comment

Is Fox News still actually owned by Fox? I thought The Master Plan was to spin Völkischer Beobachter off into its own thing?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Life imitates art:

No sound at all came from the soldier in white all the time he was there. The ragged round hole over his mouth was deep and jet black and showed no sign of lip, teeth, palate or tongue. The only one who ever came close enough to look was the affable Texan, who came close enough several times a day to chat with him about more votes for the decent folk, opening each conversation with the same unvarying greeting: 'What do you say, fella? How you coming along?' The rest of the men avoided them both in their regulation maroon corduroy bathrobes and unraveling flannel pajamas, wondering gloomily who the soldier in white was, why he was there and what he was really like inside.

'He's all right, I tell you,' the Texan would report back to them encouragingly after each of his social visits.

'Deep down inside he's really a regular guy. He's feeling a little shy and insecure now because he doesn't know anybody here and can't talk. Why don't you all just step right up to him and introduce yourselves? He won't hurt you.'

'What the goddam hell are you talking about?' Dunbar demanded. 'Does he even know what you're talking about?'

'Sure he knows what I'm talking about. He's not stupid. There ain't nothing wrong with him.'

'Can he hear you?'

'Well, I don't know if he can hear me or not, but I'm sure he knows what I'm talking about.'

'Does that hole over his mouth ever move?'

'Now, what kind of a crazy question is that?' the Texan asked uneasily.

'How can you tell if he's breathing if it never moves?'

'How can you tell it's a he?'

'Does he have pads over his eyes underneath that bandage over his face?'

'Does he ever wiggle his toes or move the tips of his fingers?'

The Texan backed away in mounting confusion. 'Now, what kind of a crazy question is that? You fellas must all be crazy or something. Why don't you just walk right up to him and get acquainted? He's a real nice guy, I tell you.'

The soldier in white was more like a stuffed and sterilized mummy than a real nice guy. Nurse Duckett and Nurse Cramer kept him spick-and-span. They brushed his bandages often with a whiskbroom and scrubbed the plaster casts on his arms, legs, shoulders, chest and pelvis with soapy water. Working with a round tin of metal polish, they waxed a dim gloss on the dull zinc pipe rising from the cement on his groin. With damp dish towels they wiped the dust several times a day from the slim black rubber tubes leading in and out of him to the two large stoppered jars, one of them, hanging on a post beside his bed, dripping fluid into his arm constantly through a slit in the bandages while the other, almost out of sight on the floor, drained the fluid away through the zinc pipe rising from his groin. Both young nurses polished the glass jars unceasingly. They were proud of their housework. The more solicitous of the two was Nurse Cramer, a shapely, pretty, sexless girl with a wholesome unattractive face. Nurse Cramer had a cute nose and a radiant, blooming complexion dotted with fetching sprays of adorable freckles that Yossarian detested. She was touched very deeply by the soldier in white. Her virtuous, pale-blue, saucerlike eyes flooded with leviathan tears on unexpected occasions and made Yossarian mad.

'How the hell do you know he's even in there?' he asked her.

'Don't you dare talk to me that way!' she replied indignantly.

'Well, how do you? You don't even know if it's really him.'

'Who?'

'Whoever's supposed to be in all those bandages. You might really be weeping for somebody else. How do you know he's even alive?'

'What a terrible thing to say!' Nurse Cramer exclaimed. 'Now, you get right into bed and stop making jokes about him.'

'I'm not making jokes. Anybody might be in there. For all we know, it might even be Mudd.'

'What are you talking about?' Nurse Cramer pleaded with him in a quavering voice.

'Maybe that's where the dead man is.'

'What dead man?'

'I've got a dead man in my tent that nobody can throw out. His name is Mudd.'

Nurse Cramer's face blanched and she turned to Dunbar desperately for aid. 'Make him stop saying things like that,' she begged.

'Maybe there's no one inside,' Dunbar suggested helpfully. 'Maybe they just sent the bandages here for a joke.'

She stepped away from Dunbar in alarm. 'You're crazy,' she cried, glancing about imploringly. 'You're both crazy.'

Nurse Duckett showed up then and chased them all back to their own beds while Nurse Cramer changed the stoppered jars for the soldier in white. Changing the jars for the soldier in white was no trouble at all, since the same clear fluid was dripped back inside him over and over again with no apparent loss. When the jar feeding the inside of his elbow was just about empty, the jar on the floor was just about full, and the two were simply uncoupled from their respective hoses and reversed quickly so that the liquid could be dripped right back into him. Changing the jars was no trouble to anyone but the men who watched them changed every hour or so and were baffled by the procedure.

'Why can't they hook the two jars up to each other and eliminate the middleman?' the artillery captain with whom Yossarian had stopped playing chess inquired. 'What the hell do they need him for?'
            Last edited by Kepler; 05-16-2018, 06:38 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Is Fox News still actually owned by Fox? I thought The Master Plan was to spin Völkischer Beobachter off into its own thing?
              Fox "News" is still owned by Murdoch and the Arab princes.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Anyone else find that ad campaign message rather patronizing?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Aren't they all?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That one especially so.

"So American viewer, your favorite team eliminated? Sorry. But you're a spic from Costa Rica, so root for them. You're a ni&&er from Nigeria, so root for your true heritage. You know you want to. Cause that's who you are"

Comment

It's a clever way to get Cletus to do a DNA test and discover that even though he has white supremacist tendencies, he's originally from Africa.

Well, it would be clever if the Cletus's of the world gave a **** about soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        I found it deceiving, and expected Jimmy Fallon's show band to appear.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

That one especially so.

"So American viewer, your favorite team eliminated? Sorry. But you're a spic from Costa Rica, so root for them. You're a ni&&er from Nigeria, so root for your true heritage. You know you want to. Cause that's who you are"
                          What if you’re Italian?
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            What if you’re Italian?
                            Go find a sheep
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              What if you’re Italian?
                              If you do a DNA test it's almost guaranteed you'll have some African in you. Despite the fairy tale that we're all descendants of Adam, we're really all descendants of Lucy and the human race originated in Africa. It's science. I know that's scary for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                What if you’re Italian?
                                Then you're a pasta-eating wop dago Guinea mafioso goombah. Not a real 'Murican.

Comment

Working...
                                X