Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Hard to prep when you can't read
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Headline I just saw:

“Bill Gates said that President Trump asked him to explain the difference between HIV and HPV during two separate meetings between the two men: "So I was able to explain that those were rarely confused with each other.”

Jfc

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Headline I just saw:

“Bill Gates said that President Trump asked him to explain the difference between HIV and HPV during two separate meetings between the two men: "So I was able to explain that those were rarely confused with each other.”

Jfc
    Well to be fair, only poor people get those things. He wouldn't know about them.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Schrodinger's Immigrant: a person who lounges around all day and collects welfare while simultaneously stealing your job.

Well to be fair, only poor people get those things. He wouldn't know about them.
    Moron should know, he can get both from banging people with no protection

Headline I just saw:

Jfc
    Oh please let Sniffles start a Twitter War with Bill Gates.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Moron should know, he can get both from banging people with no protection
    Do you really think he understands science and biology?

You missed the part where I said the statement was ridiculous.
    I saw that, and the part where you hate Trump. But making excuses with caveats is still making excuses. There is absolutely no excuse for those words to come out of the President of United States' mouth. Ever. Even if he was talking about MS-13 (hint: he wasn't), NO EXCUSE. You do not need to stick up for that behavior from him, no matter how many caveats you tack on. Any effort to excuse the behavior supports it.

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Do you really think he understands science and biology?
    That's rhetorical, right?

Generic Catchy Message

Haspel was confirmed. And I just realized she looks like a female Mitch McConnell, so now it's an even worse situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    That's rhetorical, right?
    Depends on who I'm asking.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

Headline I just saw:

Jfc
    Dear god I thought you were joking.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    At this point, nothing surprises me about our president. Not that it took a lot from the start, but still....

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    No. I can provide the link if you’d like

Lucia Apologist

No I was just scanning the hill and saw it.

I had read your comment and laughed because it sounded so ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    Oh please let Sniffles start a Twitter War with Bill Gates.
    I’m sure he won’t be pleased when he finds out bill spends more money helping those less fortunate than the US will when dump is done. And bill spends a lot of money helping people in that ****hole Africa

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

Wasn't Kelly seen backstabbing up a storm at some fancy Washington shindig a while ago? And it seems to be a pretty open secret that Maggie Halberman's source for a lot of stuff is Sarah Huckleberry Hound Sanders.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Wasn't Kelly seen backstabbing up a storm at some fancy Washington shindig a while ago? And it seems to be a pretty open secret that Maggie Halberman's source for a lot of stuff is Sarah Huckleberry Hound Sanders.
    That’s the first I’d heard of that. Guess it makes sense her reaction to Wolfe.

Thread Information