Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    And he's a Dumpy. What are the odds?

Update.
    Aaron Schlossberg. Sounds Jewish.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Aaron Schlossberg. Sounds Jewish.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEhHeILa3HE
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    Stop making excuses for him, he wasn't just talking about MS-13. He has been very clear from the day he kicked off his campaign and followed it up with action since taking office that brown people are animals, although he does assume that "some" might be good people.
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It's all about the MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! !MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!MONEY!!!!!!!!!! !!MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!MONEY!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Ted Dibiase loves this post

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Ted Dibiase loves this post
    And Shane McMahon.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/38...s-trump-on-zte

Does Sniffles still get his $500,000,000 bribe?

In case you're wondering what the map looks like:

A GOP senator suggests we "confiscate" money to pay for the wall.

Let's see...is property theft on that list? Oh look, there it is.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/387779-gop-senator-says-us-can-use-money-confiscated-from-mexican-cartels-to-build

wubba lubba dub dub

SSDD.

In case you're wondering what the map looks like:

Is it just me, or are they missing two stages on this list? Is this the quickie-genocide list?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    Is it just me, or are they missing two stages on this list? Is this the quickie-genocide list?
    They left out "discrimination" after symbolization, and "persecution" after preparation.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Manafort's son in law cuts deal with the Justice Department that requires him to cooperate in other criminal probes that arise out of the Russian collusion investigation.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Manafort's son in law cuts deal with the Justice Department that requires him to cooperate in other criminal probes that arise out of the Russian collusion investigation.
    Witch hunt

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    It's a shame I won't be around for the Night of the Long Knives. It should be quite a sight.
    Being a trans liberal atheist, I go down first. Remember, in their eyes, preventing me from using the bathroom will totally mitigate rape and other sexual based offenses.
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

I know which third I'm in. Being a white male whose ancestry helped settle the Massachusetts Bay Colony won't help. I'm disabled plus a liberal snowflake. I won't be the first one sent to a concentration camp (that's already happening) but my day will come.
    Being from Maine would certainly help. Lot of gun owners and I think Mariners in general respect people’s beliefs, regardless whether they agree or not. You’d have a lot of people on the other side defending you, myself included.

Internet Nutcase
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    Being from Maine would certainly help. Lot of gun owners and I think Mariners in general respect people’s beliefs, regardless whether they agree or not. You’d have a lot of people on the other side defending you, myself included.
    Nope. The rednecks in Maine used to be moderates with a “live and let live” philosophy. Now they’ve gone full derp.

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    Stop making excuses for him, he wasn't just talking about MS-13. He has been very clear from the day he kicked off his campaign and followed it up with action since taking office that brown people are animals, although he does assume that "some" might be good people.
    You missed the part where I said the statement was ridiculous.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    Nope. The rednecks in Maine used to be moderates with a “live and let live” philosophy. Now they’ve gone full derp.
    That’s very sad if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    You missed the part where I said the statement was ridiculous.
    Oh, and btw, the Associated Press is sorta reliable, too:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...e-was-speaking
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Reports are Sniffles is not doing any prep for his summit with Un. He feels he doesn't need to.

Incidentally, what are the odds of that summit going ahead?

Reports are Sniffles is not doing any prep for his summit with Un. He feels he doesn't need to.

Both start by saying things that should happen, then say "Heh, just kidding. What's the other side saying now?" Fustercluck.

Hard to prep when you don’t read

Thread Information