Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

I have nothing but pity for Melania. She made a simple transaction and then the world changed and she's stuck. She could take him for everything he's worth but he's broke. She can't even f-ck whoever she was actually f-cking anymore because of the scrutiny. She's trapped.

Hookers always come to grief. It's not their fault and I have nothing but sympathy. They deserve better.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Oh I am sure there is an ironclad pre-nup where she leaves she gets nothing and never gets the kid.
      The fat f-ck probably forgot to sign it.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I have nothing but pity for Melania. She made a simple transaction and then the world changed and she's stuck. She could take him for everything he's worth but he's broke.
        Wasn’t there a rumor that she burst into not-so-happy tears when it became obvious her husband would become 45?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Wasn’t there a rumor that she burst into not-so-happy tears when it became obvious her husband would become 45?
          That was a direct quote from the books. He was shocked and she was disconsolate.

The whole thing was just one of his dumb scams that got out of control because there are so many so stupid people.
          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            It’s also possible that when you’re a FLOTUS, you don’t really have medical bills or insurance kicking you out of the hospital on an accelerated basis. So if there’s no reason to leave, they may have wanted to monitor her.
            Just imagine if Michelle had stayed in a week longer than needed

Comment

Ruh roh NK threatening to cancel summit

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                If we go to war with North Korea and Iran in the same year every Neocon in America will be dead from auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Fair trade.
                Cornell University

Comment

That's what happens when you continue running drills between South Korea's and US' military designed around fighting North Korea. Probably should have cancelled those.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    LOL. So much winning.
                    GOP governors are spending more time lobbying to get dump the Nobel though. Priorities

Comment

That's what they do, though they usually wait until they get some sanctions lifted first. Must be pressed for time.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I can't imagine Melania would think of overdosing as a way out. If she didn't have Barron, maybe, but I have to believe she loves her son and wouldn't do that to him.

On a totally tangential note - I think she's trying to bring back belts. I don't like belts. I hope that's not the case.

Comment

Just watched an MSNBC report about the impact of the visa reductions on crabbing in Maryland- they are seeing a 40% reduction in employees, the owners are predicting that some may go out of business, and that they need workers. All because of dump's travel restrictions.

Yet they all would vote for him again, as they seem to think if they brought it to his attention, he would change.

If they go under, I totally don't feel sorry for them what so ever. Suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Why would he want the kid? It's broken.
                            He doesnt "want" the kid he just doesnt want her top have the kid. He just wants to make sure she gets zilch when she leaves. It is spite more than anything...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Just watched an MSNBC report about the impact of the visa reductions on crabbing in Maryland- they are seeing a 40% reduction in employees, the owners are predicting that some may go out of business, and that they need workers. All because of dump's travel restrictions.

Yet they all would vote for him again, as they seem to think if they brought it to his attention, he would change.

If they go under, I totally don't feel sorry for them what so ever. Suckers.
                              Yet they all would vote for him again
                              jfc
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Her husband or why she would marry the worthless piece of ****? I can't decide which is more important at this point. Figuring out why she married him might explain why people voted for him.

Speaking of votes. The GOP and Trump have made significant strides lately. All indications are the Blue Wave might end up being a Blue "Garden Hose Set at Medium Pressure".
                                Yeah the media is definitely backing away from the Dem wave...which I personally think is a good sign because they are never right anyways

Their playbook is totally predictable about a month before the midterms unless all hell breaks loose they will make it sound like everything stays the same or the GOP will gain ground. They dont know anything (good or bad) so they go with whatever they think gets people hyped up to read their crap.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X