Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    She has to kowtow to the company line if she wants to prove she can lead from behind.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

come on.... that's pretty fvcking fvnny
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nothing to see here.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-media-company

Following Trump’s victory, PSY Group formed an alliance with Cambridge Analytica, the Trump campaign’s primary social-media consultants, to try to win U.S. government work, according to documents obtained by Bloomberg News.

FBI agents working with Mueller’s team interviewed people associated with PSY Group’s U.S. operations in February, and Mueller subpoenaed bank records for payments made to the firm’s Cyprus bank accounts, according to a person who has seen one of the subpoenas. Though PSY Group is based in Israel, it’s technically headquartered in Cyprus, the small Mediterranean island famous for its banking secrecy.

Shortly after those interviews, on Feb. 25, PSY Group Chief Executive Officer Royi Burstien informed employees in Tel Aviv that the company was closing down. Burstien is a former commander of an Israeli psychological warfare unit, according to two people familiar with the company. He didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Formerly worked in Israeli psy-ops. Aligned themselves with Cambridge Analytica. Shut down once people started asking questions.

Nothing odd about any of that.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The final three paragraphs of this opinion piece say it all:

Of course, this strategy works only because House Republicans believe that their constitutional oversight obligations apply just to Democratic administrations and Hillary Clinton. They are the quislings that make Trump’s cowardice possible.

He literally couldn’t abuse the Emoluments Clause without them.

Now just imagine what Trump’s second two years will look like if, after their performance this year, Republicans still manage to keep their majorities
          It's not just trump folks. In fact it isn't really trump that is the issue. There are bad individuals out there. Stupid individuals. Individuals in way over their heads. All of those types of people have been elected president before. In fact, most of our presidents probably fall under at least one of those three categories. But if just a few people in congress decided enough was enough and had the guts to lead, I wouldn't be nearly as worried about trump as I am. Our congress is acting in a treasonous manner. If we were at war, most of them should be lined up against a wall and shot. Most of them deserve that anyway.

Comment

That's Dr. Mrs.' boss. She's a treasure.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Two quotes about the DOJ; guess who said each:

"I have the absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department."

"I appointed you but you don’t serve me. You serve the American people. And I expect you to act with independence and integrity."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I don't know if he's gotten smarter since leaving office, or if the bar has simply been lowered by that much in the past 16 months, but Bush 43 gives a verbal body slam to Trump and his Klan.

https://www.popsugar.com/news/George...-2017-44162767
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

It may be true that President Trump illegally conspired with Russia and was so good at covering it up he’s managed to outwit our best intel and media minds who've searched for irrefutable evidence for two years. (We still await Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s findings.)

But there’s a growing appearance of alleged wrongdoing equally as insidious, if not more so, because it implies widespread misuse of America’s intelligence and law enforcement apparatus.
                  So now Sharyl Attkisson is "carrying water" for Mr. Trump? When'd that happen?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    I don't know if he's gotten smarter since leaving office, or if the bar has simply been lowered by that much in the past 16 months, but Bush 43 gives a verbal body slam to Trump and his Klan.

https://www.popsugar.com/news/George...-2017-44162767
                    Well based on the word selection he hasn't gotten any smarter but his speech writer has.

Dubya was dumb and ignorant, but never evil. The evil came dripping down from the Naval Observatory.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Which part of Sinclair don't you get?

Sharyl Attkisson (@SharylAttkisson) is an Emmy-award winning investigative journalist, author of The New York Times bestsellers “The Smear” and “Stonewalled,” and host of Sinclair’s Sunday TV program, “Full Measure.”
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Which part of Sinclair don't you get?
                        Attkisson was 20+ at CBS, investigative in DC and was fill-in for the evening news.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Attkisson was 20+ at CBS, investigative in DC and was fill-in for the evening news.
                          And now she's sold out. What's so hard? Honestly, I don't get it. Sinclair = Sell Out. We all know that.
                          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 05-23-2018, 12:57 PM.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            The final three paragraphs of this opinion piece say it all:

To the Trump supporters here. And all the "not a Trump supporter"'s.

Read that opinion piece. Replace every mention of "Trump" or "he" with "Hillary" or "she". What would your reaction be?

I'll be here waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              So what? She works for a company that will never allow her to have a contrary opinion.

Some of the Faux hosts used to work for main stream stations too and they still changed their tune as soon as the checks were signed by a conservative.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Based on the inferences and misinterpretations of the linked sources she used in that article, I guess she has.

Maybe when you're "just asking questions", you should start with better sources.

Comment

Working...
                                X