Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Attkisson was 20+ at CBS, investigative in DC and was fill-in for the evening news.
    And.................................?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Sic thinks people in the news media have integrity.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Just look at Chris Wallace.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Wasn't he raving against Dan Rather and CBS News when Dubya was running for president?

I'm just asking a question here.
          Last edited by rufus; 05-23-2018, 01:08 PM.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Dump loses in Court. Again.

President Trump’s practice of blocking Twitter users who are critical of him from seeing his posts on the social media platform violates the First Amendment, a federal judge in Manhattan ruled on Wednesday.

The ruling came in a case brought by seven Twitter users who had been blocked by the @realDonaldTrump account, which has 52.5 million followers, after they criticized the president.

The plaintiffs, who were joined in the suit by the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University, claimed that Mr. Trump’s Twitter feed is an official government account and that blocking users from following it was a violation of their First Amendment rights.

In her ruling, Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald, who was appointed to the federal bench in 1999 by President Bill Clinton, wrote of the plaintiffs that “the speech in which they seek to engage is protected by the First Amendment” and that Mr. Trump and Dan Scavino, the White House social media director, “exert governmental control over certain aspects of the @realDonaldTrump account.”

“The viewpoint-based exclusion of the individual plaintiffs from that designated public forum is proscribed by the First Amendment and cannot be justified by the president’s personal First Amendment interests,” Judge Buchwald wrote.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/b...imes&smtyp=cur
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Wasn't he raving against Dan Rather and CBS News when Dubya was running for president?

I'm just asking a question here.
              “What’s the frequency Kenneth?”?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                “What’s the frequency Kenneth?”?
                Michael Stipe sucks.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Logical conclusion to the White House being so exhausted clarifying his statements last spring to the point where they finally said his tweets should be considered official statements.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Dang. There's the error. Thanks Rover.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Frank Bruni claims ... the media ... is de facto the magicians front hand and the other hand is getting away with much.

The Mueller investigation, Bruni argued, is dominating media coverage to the extent that it’s crowding out coverage of what Trump and his administration are actually doing.

“Maybe the just-published Politico report of Trump’s deliberate, cavalier use of a cellphone that doesn’t have strict security safeguards would be getting extra attention” if not for the Mueller investigation, Bruni pondered.
                      NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/22/o...stigation.html

Story on Bruni piece (quoted above): http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/22/mu...helping-trump/

Bruni's example about the cellphone (and as I already said, I can argue that's a high crime and misdemeanor so where's the House to write the articles and forward them to the Senate) makes a good point.
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-23-2018, 04:49 PM.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Or maybe the guy has so many scandals every other day that his unsecure cellphone falls pretty far down the list.

But her emailz

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Or maybe the guy has so many scandals ...
                          No. It's just the one; Bruni is right on that point.

Not to steal the meme, but as Eve Plumb, and Bruni would say, it's all "Russia, Russia, Russia".

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I don't know how widely read USA Today is, but their editorial pages have long been pointing out just how bad trump has been, both as a person and as more importantly as a president. Some of the columns have been so scathing I can't believe he hasn't been as openly critical of USA Today as he has been of the Washington Post, New York Times or NBC and CNN. Some of the editorials originate in one of the many local Gannett newspapers that are part of the USA Today chain, and some come first from the board of USA Today. Either way I would think they are widely available. The most recent one I've read, "Donald Trump's war on Justice enters alarming phase", is as biting as any of them. And spot on. Too bad accuracy won't prevent 60,000,000 trump voters from swearing to their dying days it's all fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              I don't know how widely read USA Today is, but their editorial pages have long been pointing out just how bad trump has been, both as a person and as more importantly as a president. Some of the columns have been so scathing I can't believe he hasn't been as openly critical of USA Today as he has been of the Washington Post, New York Times or NBC and CNN. Some of the editorials originate in one of the many local Gannett newspapers that are part of the USA Today chain, and some come first from the board of USA Today. Either way I would think they are widely available. The most recent one I've read, "Donald Trump's war on Justice enters alarming phase", is as biting as any of them. And spot on. Too bad accuracy won't prevent 60,000,000 trump voters from swearing to their dying days it's all fake news.
                              That's good news, and good on McPaper. I would not have expected them to have a journalistic spine.

We've entered new territory: one major party and their media lackeys have discarded all American values and transformed into a fascist circle jerk. How does one handle that? Should we withhold their media credentials because they aren't news but just house organs of the GOP? Should we pass laws to make lying on the campaign trail illegal? There has to be a better way, where we use American values to defeat these pathetic chumps.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don’t think trump cares about USA Today. He wants to feel respected by important entities. He has a massive inferiority complex. If someone he thinks is important thinks he’s a moron, he’ll care. He doesn’t give a **** about peons or second class newspapers.

He wants the peace prize because even his stupid monkey brain knows it’s an important recognition. Or rather, he thinks he can lord it over everyone else. Anything to make the king feel king-ier.

He just wants respect from important because he’s so insecure. He’s not a real billionaire so he hired a cabinet of billionaires to get access to heir club. But the real billionaires wouldn’t be caught dead with that dope.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X