Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    With the USMNT not qualifying for the World Cup, Fox is on the hook for paying an exorbitant sum for the exclusive rights that are no longer very appealing. They also have been running ads touting El Tri, sending US soccer legend and noted El Tri hater Alexei Lalas to shill for their coverage of the Mexico team. The network went from "Muck Fexico" to "I heart Mexico" so quickly Stu Holden suffered whiplash.

I do wonder how confusing it will be at the White House though. "Why is Fox talking about Mexicans using praise they normally reserve for me?"
    They’ve also had ads talking about Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo (sorry, there’s only one “Ronaldo” and he’s fat and played for Brazil). They’re desperate for anything at this point.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      They’ve also had ads talking about Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo (sorry, there’s only one “Ronaldo” and he’s fat and played for Brazil). They’re desperate for anything at this point.
      I wonder how much they're celebrating in Bristol.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Then you're a pasta-eating wop dago Guinea mafioso goombah. Not a real 'Murican.
        You missed my (25% Neopolitan) favorite. Greaser.

From the list: I love that when Greeks wanted to insult Macedonians the absolute worst thing they came up with to call them was "Bulgarian."
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Outside of a Chinese buffet?
          fark.com headline for the story: "Lo Mein Kampf"
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            What if you’re Italian?
            Then you watch True Romance and understand what the real Europeans think of you.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Life imitates art:
              Of course Nunes hasn't seen any evidence. It's well documented he didn't have the clearance to or chose not to read any of the relevant intelligence and applications.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                With the USMNT not qualifying for the World Cup, Fox is on the hook for paying an exorbitant sum for the exclusive rights that are no longer very appealing. They also have been running ads touting El Tri, sending US soccer legend and noted El Tri hater Alexei Lalas to shill for their coverage of the Mexico team. The network went from "Muck Fexico" to "I heart Mexico" so quickly Stu Holden suffered whiplash.

I do wonder how confusing it will be at the White House though. "Why is Fox talking about Mexicans using praise they normally reserve for me?"
                It'd be funnier if they had to use Fox News as an overflow station for some games.

"This morning's 'Fox and Friends' will be pre-empted to show this morning's Nigeria-Mexico qualifier from St. Petersberg, Russia.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Are the games going to be live or tape delay in the US?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    It isn't on NBC so I assume live.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Live either on Pox or FS1.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Rex Tillerson, at VMI Commencement:
                        "If our leaders seek to conceal the truth or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."
                        Ain't it grand to have to freedom to finally speak one's mind?
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                          Ain't it grand to have to freedom to finally speak one's mind?
                          Ah, yes. The bravery to speak the truth when it no longer matter.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Preliminary finding from Senate Intelligence Committee investigation: “The Kremlin used the @NRA as a means of accessing and assisting Trump and his campaign:”

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...dings-9-am.pdf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.448964e50091
                            Last edited by bronconick; 05-16-2018, 01:43 PM.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Ah, yes. The bravery to speak the truth when it no longer matter.
                              I am sure he will be heralded as a hero by the media just like all the rest who speak up cause their political career is done
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Preliminary finding from Senate Intelligence Committee investigation: “The Kremlin used the @NRA as a means of accessing and assisting Trump and his campaign:”

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...dings-9-am.pdf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.448964e50091
                                Trump is gonna dissolve the Senate like Commodus in the movie Gladiator now
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X