Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Headline I just saw:

“Bill Gates said that President Trump asked him to explain the difference between HIV and HPV during two separate meetings between the two men: "So I was able to explain that those were rarely confused with each other.”

Jfc
    Oh please let Sniffles start a Twitter War with Bill Gates.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Moron should know, he can get both from banging people with no protection
        Do you really think he understands science and biology?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          You missed the part where I said the statement was ridiculous.
          I saw that, and the part where you hate Trump. But making excuses with caveats is still making excuses. There is absolutely no excuse for those words to come out of the President of United States' mouth. Ever. Even if he was talking about MS-13 (hint: he wasn't), NO EXCUSE. You do not need to stick up for that behavior from him, no matter how many caveats you tack on. Any effort to excuse the behavior supports it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Do you really think he understands science and biology?
            That's rhetorical, right?
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Haspel was confirmed. And I just realized she looks like a female Mitch McConnell, so now it's an even worse situation.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                That's rhetorical, right?
                Depends on who I'm asking.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Headline I just saw:

“Bill Gates said that President Trump asked him to explain the difference between HIV and HPV during two separate meetings between the two men: "So I was able to explain that those were rarely confused with each other.”

Jfc
                    Dear god I thought you were joking.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      At this point, nothing surprises me about our president. Not that it took a lot from the start, but still....

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        No. I can provide the link if you’d like

Comment

No I was just scanning the hill and saw it.

I had read your comment and laughed because it sounded so ludicrous.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            Oh please let Sniffles start a Twitter War with Bill Gates.
                            I’m sure he won’t be pleased when he finds out bill spends more money helping those less fortunate than the US will when dump is done. And bill spends a lot of money helping people in that ****hole Africa

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wasn't Kelly seen backstabbing up a storm at some fancy Washington shindig a while ago? And it seems to be a pretty open secret that Maggie Halberman's source for a lot of stuff is Sarah Huckleberry Hound Sanders.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Wasn't Kelly seen backstabbing up a storm at some fancy Washington shindig a while ago? And it seems to be a pretty open secret that Maggie Halberman's source for a lot of stuff is Sarah Huckleberry Hound Sanders.
                                That’s the first I’d heard of that. Guess it makes sense her reaction to Wolfe.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X