Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    And Belgians put mayo on their fries. Still gross. Just like mayo on hash browns.

And my mom makes her potato salad with French dressing. Which probably has mayo in it.
    Belgian more known for double fried.

Brits bring out mayo. So of course that’s offered here.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Vinegar, while not for me, is ok if that's your thing.
      With the Canadian influence in Grand Forks I was first exposed to it there. I liked it. I find that it seems to cut the greasy feeling (internally) after eating fries. And it's way fewer calories and sugars than catsup/ketchup/tomato-centric stuff*.

*If you watch sugars or carbs, try the Heinz no-sugar-added ketchup.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Mayo has no place on this earth.
        That's not accurate, you need it to make remoulade, which is in fact quite good on fries, or anything else.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Mayo to dip is the only way mookie eats grilled cheese. Just awesome
          Jesus Christ. That's a war crime.

Mayo's only purpose is very lightly spread on a roast beef sandwich.

Malt vinegar and seasoned salt are great on fries if the fries are great. Otherwise good ol' 'Murican ketchup is the best fry condiment.

And mustard for a hot dog, not ketchup. This is not open for debate.

Dr. Mrs. puts mayo on hamburgers. It is her only flaw.
          Last edited by Kepler; 05-19-2018, 01:28 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I put mayo on burgers. Keeps the bottom bun from getting soggy. You like soggy buns?

I also make grilled cheese with mayo instead of butter. So good.

Fries are just a ketchup delivery vehicle.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I put mayo on burgers. Keeps the bottom bun from getting soggy. You like soggy buns?

I also make grilled cheese with mayo instead of butter. So good.

Fries are just a ketchup delivery vehicle.
              Jesus. I may not eat for days.
              Mayo is truly disgusting

Comment

You and my roommate would get along. She thinks mayo is awful. “YOU PUT MAYO ON YOUR BURGERS?!??”

And it’s not like I use it a lot. I might go through the equivalent of one regular jar every year and a half.

And I know I’ve mentioned the grilled cheese thing on here before. It just makes sense. You basically get the same ghee-like flavor but with a little tanginess. It’s also infinitely easier to spread than butter. I tend to keep mine in the fridge since I don’t use much of it.

ETA: I can’t remember the last time I had a burger come to think about it. Last summer?
                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 05-19-2018, 03:50 PM.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Trump's water boy hates ad hominem attacks. How cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Jesus Christ. That's a war crime.

Mayo's only purpose is very lightly spread on a roast beef sandwich.

Malt vinegar and seasoned salt are great on fries if the fries are great. Otherwise good ol' 'Murican ketchup is the best fry condiment.

And mustard for a hot dog, not ketchup. This is not open for debate.

Dr. Mrs. puts mayo on hamburgers. It is her only flaw.
                    Fresh steamed artichokes are good with mayo dip, gross as it sounds

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Fresh steamed artichokes are good with mayo dip, gross as it sounds
                      Greek Yogurt with garlic, dill and lemon juice, no need for mayo.

Comment

Wrong Kep, mayo is only good for making tuna or chicken salad. And then only the barest minimum you need to have it come out moist enough.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Where is all this mayo hate coming from?
                          Code:

Comment

Who's Melanie?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So more countries met with these imbeciles and offered to help trump win.
                              I’ll hang up and listen to the pretzels tell me why it’s perfectly fine

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Who's Melanie?
                                Intern
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X