Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Manafort's son in law cuts deal with the Justice Department that requires him to cooperate in other criminal probes that arise out of the Russian collusion investigation.
    Witch hunt

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      It's a shame I won't be around for the Night of the Long Knives. It should be quite a sight.
      Being a trans liberal atheist, I go down first. Remember, in their eyes, preventing me from using the bathroom will totally mitigate rape and other sexual based offenses.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        I know which third I'm in. Being a white male whose ancestry helped settle the Massachusetts Bay Colony won't help. I'm disabled plus a liberal snowflake. I won't be the first one sent to a concentration camp (that's already happening) but my day will come.
        Being from Maine would certainly help. Lot of gun owners and I think Mariners in general respect people’s beliefs, regardless whether they agree or not. You’d have a lot of people on the other side defending you, myself included.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Being from Maine would certainly help. Lot of gun owners and I think Mariners in general respect people’s beliefs, regardless whether they agree or not. You’d have a lot of people on the other side defending you, myself included.
          Nope. The rednecks in Maine used to be moderates with a “live and let live” philosophy. Now they’ve gone full derp.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Stop making excuses for him, he wasn't just talking about MS-13. He has been very clear from the day he kicked off his campaign and followed it up with action since taking office that brown people are animals, although he does assume that "some" might be good people.
            You missed the part where I said the statement was ridiculous.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              Nope. The rednecks in Maine used to be moderates with a “live and let live” philosophy. Now they’ve gone full derp.
              That’s very sad if true.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                You missed the part where I said the statement was ridiculous.
                Oh, and btw, the Associated Press is sorta reliable, too:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...e-was-speaking
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Reports are Sniffles is not doing any prep for his summit with Un. He feels he doesn't need to.

Incidentally, what are the odds of that summit going ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Reports are Sniffles is not doing any prep for his summit with Un. He feels he doesn't need to.

Both start by saying things that should happen, then say "Heh, just kidding. What's the other side saying now?" Fustercluck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Hard to prep when you don’t read

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Hard to prep when you can't read

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Headline I just saw:

“Bill Gates said that President Trump asked him to explain the difference between HIV and HPV during two separate meetings between the two men: "So I was able to explain that those were rarely confused with each other.”

Jfc

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Headline I just saw:

“Bill Gates said that President Trump asked him to explain the difference between HIV and HPV during two separate meetings between the two men: "So I was able to explain that those were rarely confused with each other.”

Jfc
                            Well to be fair, only poor people get those things. He wouldn't know about them.

Comment

Schrodinger's Immigrant: a person who lounges around all day and collects welfare while simultaneously stealing your job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Well to be fair, only poor people get those things. He wouldn't know about them.
                                Moron should know, he can get both from banging people with no protection

Comment

Working...
                                X