Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Someone has a soggy diaper and didn’t get their pudding snack pack with juice box this morning

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

So he wants the DOJ to look into whether the DOJ spied on him? Sounds about right...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        So he wants the DOJ to look into whether the DOJ spied on him? Sounds about right...
        Yeah, sounds right. Makes sense to him, though.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Someone has a soggy diaper and didn’t get their pudding snack pack with juice box this morning

Let's go over this one more time. When you have people doing suspicious actions with suspicious foreign actors, people in charge of investigating such actions are going to notice (because they are not ****ing morons) and they are going to go through the proper channels that have been set up to investigate those actions, and those things are going to be checked off by the multiple judges in charge of making sure the investigations are legit, so if all of that does happen you have no one to be angry at other than the morons in your group who brought all that upon themselves in the first place.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Let's go over this one more time. When you have people doing suspicious actions with suspicious foreign actors, people in charge of investigating such actions are going to notice (because they are not ****ing morons) and they are going to go through the proper channels that have been set up to investigate those actions, and those things are going to be checked off by the multiple judges in charge of making sure the investigations are legit, so if all of that does happen you have no one to be angry at other than the morons in your group who brought all that upon themselves in the first place.
              He tuned out after about 3 words since you didnt put his name in the tweet

I am sure Sicatoka will be buy any minute though to tell us why it is wrong that the DOJ legally investigated (which btw includes embedded operatives...you know undercover if needed) the Trump campaign because of something he read (coincidentally) in a Right Wing article or something.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nothing that has been revealed, or will be revealed, about the many illegal acts committed by trump or his operatives during his run to the White House surprise me. His campaign is beginning to make the Nixon campaign machine look like the paragon of virtue and ethical behavior. But what this says about the congress and especially the republicans in charge does surprise me. I cannot believe the depths of their complicity in letting trump get away with the dozens of things that would have sunk any Democrat elected to the White House. The actions of the republicans are nothing short of treasonous.

Our government is no longer functional. Whatever gets done, gets done by the sheer inertial power of a bureaucracy that has grown so mammoth, so far-reaching, that things will never get better with just incremental electoral change.

trump's administration is an insurgency. But given 8 years, it could become intractable because the mechanisms that are supposed to be in place to stop it appear to be completely dysfunctional. The Electoral College allegedly was envisioned to prevent someone like trump from taking the reins as head of state and government. The three branches of our government were supposed to be equal in power so that if one of them got completely off the beaten path the other two could effectively act as a stopper to power gone astray. None of this is happening.

World War 2 didn't come to Europe when Hitler ascended to power. It took a few more years. I see the same thing happening now. We have a couple of elections to turn this around and at least return to the slower, more managed way we were killing our planet. If we don't get this right this year and in 2020, at least we all know World War 3 will be the last one of those our species will have to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Thing is, the FBI was looking at Manafort, and Carter Page, and maybe even Roger Stone and who knows who else(Papadoc?), before Trump started his campaign. But Trump's the one who went ahead and hired these guys to work for him on it, because, well, no one with any competence will work for him, he's too lazy and incompetent to vet anyone properly, and he's a horrible judge of character.

So really, he's got no one to blame but himself.
                  Last edited by rufus; 05-20-2018, 06:46 PM.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

DOJ trolls Trumpy.

The Department has asked the Inspector General to expand the ongoing review of the FISA application process to include determining whether there was any impropriety or political motivation in how the FBI conducted its counterintelligence investigation of persons suspected of involvement with the Russian agents who interfered in the 2016 presidential election. As always, the Inspector General will consult with the appropriate U.S. Attorney if there is any evidence of potential criminal conduct.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Somebody trolling

http://thetrumpybear.com
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Thing is, the FBI was looking at Manafort, and Carter Page, and maybe even Roger Stone and who knows who else(Papadoc?), before Trump started his campaign. But Trump's the one who went ahead and hired these guys to work for him on it, because, well, no one with any competence will work for him, he's too lazy and incompetent to vet anyone properly, and he's a horrible judge of character.

So really, he's got no one to blame but himself.
                        Bingo! Just like he made the choice to hire Flynn when everyone including Obama told him not to.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wonder what deTocqueville would have written today?

Comment

Originally posted by Berkshire BU Fan View Post
                            "Merde."
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Berkshire BU Fan View Post
                              We surrender
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I am sure Sicatoka will be buy ....
                                What am I purchasing?

So it's YOU running Trumps Twitter?
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X