Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 826

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

  1. #401
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,713

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Thing is, now Trumpy's backing off his entire "denuclearization" demand of NK, and apparently is going to settle for a NK that won't have missiles that can reach the US. Which makes SK and Japan feel just absolutely marvelous.

    In return, we remove some troops from SK, drop sanctions, and start offering them aid.

    Which is the exact same deal that existed in 2001, that Dubya and the rest of his warmongers, including Bolton, walked away from, claiming it was too soft.

    Only, without the whole removal of US troops and the existence of nuclear missiles thing. So, not really a win at all. Just the best they can scrounge now from a bad situation.
    Great post. I noticed that too. But, this time it has Trump's name on it.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  2. #402
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mass.
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Huge victories.

    1. Embassy in Jerusalem.
    2. Tariff threat getting countries at the table negotiating favorable trade deals for Trump businesses.
    3. Tax Cuts providing the largest year of stock buybacks EVER. Cementing the Plutocracy for the next 50 years.
    4. Gorsuch. Need I say more?
    5. 15 Lifetime appointments at the Appeals Court level. See 3 and 4.
    6. ISIS defeated. The way winning has been defined at the military level at this country there is no other way to see it.
    7. Never lost his base. Ever. May be the most beloved President among his flock of all time.
    8. North Korea is back at the table. He'll get the same deal everyone else got but it will be his deal. And his deals are better. Always.
    9. Stupid Iran Deal rippped up. The dumbest deal of all time now OFF the table.
    10. Out of the Paris accord. Come on folks. You know the US can't compete if they have to keep the air, oceans, and planet clean. Impossible. Now we're on equal footing.

    I could go on. I think that's enough to show he's winning.
    All of these things should be a wake up call to the people who ignore what is going on but I doubt it. Everything that has happened the last couple of years has certainly encouraged me to be more civic and environmentally minded.

  3. #403
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    35,994

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."


    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  4. #404
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    6,315

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

    I know that people on here are really enjoying Avenatti, but I have to tell you I'm starting to reach the conclusion he's basically Donald Trump. A person who loves his name in the limelight, but is nothing more than a con man.

    He loves to tease about what he has or what he's going to do, but as of yet we've seen nothing but bluster out of this guy.

    He also has a bit of a past.

    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

    It may turn out he has the goods on Trump, as supplied by Stormy Daniels, and we're all going to enjoy that immensely. Or, this guy just continues to sit out there and bark until we tire of him.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

  5. #405
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,713

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

    The Winning just keeps coming. Think about it. Trump has defeated science. Republicans always just held it at bay. But, Trump has defeated it. No other time in history that I recall has science been completely irrelevant to policy decisions at the Federal Level. You would think that the CDC, the EPA, and the FDA would require science to function. But, no, in fact they do not. Science has been a hindrance to those agencies all along. Free at last, free at last.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  6. #406
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,713

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    I know that people on here are really enjoying Avenatti, but I have to tell you I'm starting to reach the conclusion he's basically Donald Trump. A person who loves his name in the limelight, but is nothing more than a con man.

    He loves to tease about what he has or what he's going to do, but as of yet we've seen nothing but bluster out of this guy.

    He also has a bit of a past.

    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

    It may turn out he has the goods on Trump, as supplied by Stormy Daniels, and we're all going to enjoy that immensely. Or, this guy just continues to sit out there and bark until we tire of him.
    It it turns out to be a big dud. Even a sex tape at this point would be a big dud. I will be massively disappointed.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  7. #407
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    35,994

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Like I said I doubt he has anything that can take Trump down, but he has stuff that will definitely tick Trump off. That is why he is fun because he is doing to Trump what Trump does to everyone else.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  8. #408
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,713

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Like I said I doubt he has anything that can take Trump down, but he has stuff that will definitely tick Trump off. That is why he is fun because he is doing to Trump what Trump does to everyone else.
    Taking Trump down would be getting him to resign. I don't think you're going to get a President out of office any other way. Too many lawyers think the President cannot be indicted. He's definitely not going to be impeached. Maybe in the House but the Senate will not convict.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  9. #409

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further down the road
    Posts
    59,288

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    I know that people on here are really enjoying Avenatti, but I have to tell you I'm starting to reach the conclusion he's basically Donald Trump. A person who loves his name in the limelight, but is nothing more than a con man.

    He loves to tease about what he has or what he's going to do, but as of yet we've seen nothing but bluster out of this guy.

    He also has a bit of a past.

    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

    It may turn out he has the goods on Trump, as supplied by Stormy Daniels, and we're all going to enjoy that immensely. Or, this guy just continues to sit out there and bark until we tire of him.
    I agree Avenatti is Dump. In a perfect world, Avenatti would be Dump's lawyer, but Dump never hires anyone competent.
    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  10. #410

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further down the road
    Posts
    59,288

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The Winning just keeps coming. Think about it. Trump has defeated science. Republicans always just held it at bay. But, Trump has defeated it. No other time in history that I recall has science been completely irrelevant to policy decisions at the Federal Level. You would think that the CDC, the EPA, and the FDA would require science to function. But, no, in fact they do not. Science has been a hindrance to those agencies all along. Free at last, free at last.
    Hopeful the scientists at all of our science agencies gathered up all their data and put it up publicly before the Morlocks could delete it.

    The right are barbarians burning the Library of Alexandria and picking their nose in the Forum. What they cannot comprehend they fear and destroy.
    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  11. #411
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,713

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Hopeful the scientists at all of our science agencies gathered up all their data and put it up publicly before the Morlocks could destroy it.

    The Republicans are the religious fanatics burning the Library of Alexandria.
    Excellent analogy.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  12. #412
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,713

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I agree Avenatti is Dump. In a perfect world, Avenatti would be Dump's lawyer, but Dump never hires anyone competent.
    I disagree. Vehemently. Avenatti is not Dump. If Avenatti ends up being Dump it will be a huge boon to the President and a massive disappointment to me.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  13. #413
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    6,315

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I disagree. Vehemently. Avenatti is not Dump. If Avenatti ends up being Dump it will be a huge boon to the President and a massive disappointment to me.
    The problem Avenatti has is this. Anyone who puts themselves in the limelight causes the secondary effect of having the light shine on all aspects of their lives. When the dirt gets exposed, you then have to decide how to react.

    Avenatti has followed Trump's lead in attacking the media and threatening to sue. That'll turn the media against you quicker than anything.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

  14. #414
    I'm the Problem ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    66,713

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    The problem Avenatti has is this. Anyone who puts themselves in the limelight causes the secondary effect of having the light shine on all aspects of their lives. When the dirt gets exposed, you then have to decide how to react.

    Avenatti has followed Trump's lead in attacking the media and threatening to sue. That'll turn the media against you quicker than anything.
    Well, that's very disappointing. Not surprised though.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

  15. #415

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further down the road
    Posts
    59,288

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Well, that's very disappointing. Not surprised though.
    Avenatti has been good so far leading the press around by the nose. That is right out of Dump 1.0.

    Dump's problem is though he has good demagogue instincts he always ruins it because he has the emotional stability of a 3-year old so he has to throw a fit at anybody who ever questions The Grand Imperial P-ssbaby.

    Avenatti doesn't have that mental deficiency, so I would be shocked if he poisons his media contacts. I'm not counting the Echo Chamber as media -- they're just empty-headed muscle employed by the cons to further their agenda. But the real press. Avenatti needs to keep feeding them material and keep on their good side, like any good carnival barker.
    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  16. #416

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further down the road
    Posts
    59,288

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Another young Republican struck down in the prime of life.
    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  17. #417
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colo Spgs
    Posts
    3,295

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    I know that people on here are really enjoying Avenatti, but I have to tell you I'm starting to reach the conclusion he's basically Donald Trump. A person who loves his name in the limelight, but is nothing more than a con man.

    He loves to tease about what he has or what he's going to do, but as of yet we've seen nothing but bluster out of this guy.

    He also has a bit of a past.

    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

    It may turn out he has the goods on Trump, as supplied by Stormy Daniels, and we're all going to enjoy that immensely. Or, this guy just continues to sit out there and bark until we tire of him.
    Yes, he's clearly an attention wh0re. But wasn't he the source of the bank records showing corporations with business in front of the administration bribing errrrr paying consultant fees to Cohen? He literally promised that and then delivered them. You can't say he is all bluster, so far he has followed up on several claims with proof.

  18. #418
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    18,122

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Another young Republican struck down in the prime of life.
    Outside of a Chinese buffet?

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

  19. #419

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further down the road
    Posts
    59,288

    Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Outside of a Chinese buffet?
    Life's rich pageant.
    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  20. #420
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Life's rich pageant.
    I looked for it
    And I found it
    Myles Standish proud
    Congratulate me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. trixR4kids

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •