Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Looks like someone from Novartis is saying that Cohen reached out after the election and promised access.
    Oh come on. Next you're going to point out the Vekselberg payments started last January when Congress was drafting the sanctions bill and ended last August once Trump reluctantly signed it and try to imply something there too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Oh come on. Next you're going to point out the Vekselberg payments started last January when Congress was drafting the sanctions bill and ended last August once Trump reluctantly signed it and try to imply something there too.
      Yeah I’ve got my jump to conclusions mat out!

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Um, now as in "at this moment" or now as in during the POTUS45 Presidency, say within the last month?

Jerusalem Post, May 5, 2018: "Former US Secretary of State John Kerry met with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif two weeks ago in a bid to salvage the 2015 nuclear agreement signed between Iran and world powers, according to the Boston Globe."

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...ar-deal-553545
        http://thehill.com/opinion/national-...cy-is-wrong-in
        https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...eal-collusion/

Logan Act?
        More than one state is party to that agreement. maybe Kerry was working for one of them? You know, since he probably had a hand in the original agreement.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Not sure that flies. By getting the other parties to continue on that interfere's with what Trump wants. And what Trump apparently wants is full sanctions on Iran. The only way he gets that is with the backing of the allies. If France and Germany and Iran, etc. all stay in while the United States is out that circumvents the United States foreign policy.

This is why the idiots that elected him need to understand exactly what they did.
          Trump's "sanctions" on Iran are going to work as well as the decades of sanctions on Cuba. America throwing a hissy fit while everyone else ignores us.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Trump's "sanctions" on Iran are going to work as well as the decades of sanctions on Cuba. America throwing a hissy fit while everyone else ignores us.
            Don't disagree with any of this either.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              EU is still observing the deal. The US is now the rogue nation.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                More than one state is party to that agreement. maybe Kerry was working for one of them? You know, since he probably had a hand in the original agreement.
                Wouldn't it be a pis$3R if he was getting paid to consult for the Russians?

Comment

I don't disagree with any of that. And, as Andrea Mitchell pointed out this morning. This was a UN deal through the Security Council. It wasn't a US deal. And as far as she knows this is the first time the US has gone out alone and directly rejected a UN Security Council agreement. Heck, even Russia agreed.

But, again. he's elected. He gets to do whatever the **** he wants. I wish people had thought about that before voting. Oh, that's right, the GOP had ginned up this issue as well. Skewing the public who can't critically think.
                  It worked too. My father used to rail about the Iran Deal and when I asked him why he said Iran was "lying" and we "got nothing from the deal". When I asked for sources he had none but amazingly Faux was on when I arrived at his house.

Hey Sicatoka, I assume you think Reagan was a good President right? Should he have been nailed for he Logan Act for undermining Carter during their campaigns when it came to the Iran hostages? I bet if we look we can find both parties doing this pretty much yearly. I am willing to burn them all at the stake, are you? We know Trump and his cronies did it as well...

Oh and when was the last time someone was convicted of violating the Logan Act? Hell prosecuted for it? I will hang up and listen.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 05-09-2018, 02:40 PM.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    That would be beautiful, but my money's on him being affiliated with some UN-ish peace entity or other.

The idea that the Dumps, with their history, would accuse anybody else of violating the Logan Act is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      That would be beautiful, but my money's on him being affiliated with some UN-ish peace entity or other.

The idea that the Dumps, with their history, would accuse anybody else of violating the Logan Act is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
                      Had Goebbels actually said, "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty" it would be apropos here.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        You mean like Manafort, and Flynn, and who knows how many others?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          you mean like manafort, and flynn, and who knows how many others?
                          BINGO! But he's probably working for the UN, EU or Germany/France.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            You mean like Manafort, and Flynn, and who knows how many others?
                            Speaking of that. Has anyone figured out why it's always Russians that come up during this investigation? It's never an Italian, or Greek, it's always a Russian. For a guy who says "there is no collusion" so often he sure knows a **** of a lot of Russians.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Based on those reports, Mr. Trump and Mr. Sessions would be well within Executive Branch authority to prosecute Mr. Kerry on a Logan Act violation. Citizen Kerry should not be doing that.
                              I see you've decided not to wait for the "manilla envelope" in this case.

Comment

Speaking of that. Has anyone figured out why it's always Russians that come up during this investigation? It's never an Italian, or Greek, it's always a Russian. For a guy who says "there is no collusion" so often he sure knows a **** of a lot of Russians.
                                And the corollary to that, Trumpy campaigned on "America First". Everyone else take a back seat. We'll do what's best for America.

Except when it comes to Russia. He bends over backwards to not upset their feelings. To not insult them. he has nothing good to say about any country.....................except Russia. Throws out 60 of their "diplomats" cause they're poisoning people in Britain, and then the next day tells them they can send 60 new "diplomats" to replace them. What's best for America is to be all pal-sy with Russia.

I can't figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X