Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    cause no one would ever think the WTC might, just might, be targeted for a terrorist attack. Not after 1993.
    Maybe if dumb**** had actually read the Presidential Daily Briefing we wouldn't have been caught offguard.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I've always loved that the FBI put their analyst office for researching Khaled Sheikh Mohammed after the 1993 bombing in the World Trade Center, so that when the planes hit it decapitated the entire group that had been following those terror cells for almost a decade.

Now that is some forward-looking thinking.
      Is kep saying they should have put it in West Virginia next to the coast guard hq??
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Maybe if dumb**** had actually read the Presidential Daily Briefing we wouldn't have been caught offguard.
        Not nice to talk about bubba like that? Nothing wrong with getting a hummer
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Is kep saying they should have put it in West Virginia next to the coast guard hq??
          God bless Robert Byrd.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Not nice to talk about bubba like that? Nothing wrong with getting a hummer
            Clinton was still president in August when that briefing was prepared? Learn something new every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Clinton was still president in August when that briefing was prepared? Learn something new every day.
              Just like when Obama's FEMA screwed up Katrina
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

that Obama couldn't do nothing right. That's why he'll go down as America's worst president.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So the deal Cohen had with AT&T specified he would advise on the time warner merger.

Good thing we didn’t elect Hilary, that Clinton foundation was pay for play.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Somehow he became Mayor of New York City. I couldn't say why.
                    "New York values"

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      He won his election with the tough on crime platform, at a time when NYC was turning into a cesspool. The tactics he employed, however, were not, shall we say, very gracious to everyone equally.
                      I've seen stats that crime in NYC was already on the decline in the second half of Dinkins' term. Giuliani just hired a sh*tload of new cops and stepped up what Dinkins had started.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        So the deal Cohen had with AT&T specified he would advise on the time warner merger.

Good thing we didn’t elect Hilary, that Clinton foundation was pay for play.
                        That's the term I was looking for.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Trump at his rally tonight in Cornhole, Indiana

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

But remember it was totally Obama that was going to cancel the elections and become dictator for life.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Part of me says he brings it up too much to not be serious.

Then I remember he would lead the "Lock Her Up" chants every six seconds and we still haven't seen a special prosecutor like he promised.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Part of me says he brings it up too much to not be serious.

Then I remember he would lead the "Lock Her Up" chants every six seconds and we still haven't seen a special prosecutor like he promised.
                                You're correct, it's a cheap stunt for attention. His supporters love it, because 1) It "triggurz the libruls" on social media, and 2) They wouldn't care if he really did try to follow through with it. In fact, more than half of them would probably be on board with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X