Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    One with a balanced budget and limited government.
    How's that working for you so far? Budget deficits back up over a trillion/year for as long as the eye can see.

The complete cognitive dissonance of you people just baffles me.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      RUMINT on Melania is she wasn't trying to off herself, she just messed up. She has a pill regimen normal for any rich woman married to an embarrassing numbskull and her OD was purely accidental.

I have to say this raises the likelihood in my mind from 0% to... ah, let's say 15%. It makes a helluva lot more sense, anyway. When Melania goes, it's not going to be to Puppy Heaven, it's going to be to the bloids and the publishing company to Pin the Tail on Dumpy.
      Three martini lunch on a Monday? Dude, I need your expense account.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        How's that working for you so far? Budget deficits back up over a trillion/year for as long as the eye can see.

The complete cognitive dissonance of you people just baffles me.
        I agree with you. He’s done a horrible job and I’ve said as much. Maybe he’ll make a positive difference foreign policy wise but even that is a long shot.

I don’t agree with all his politics and everything he posts but Alfa is right that people need to wake up. We have some serious problems and challenges in front of us.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

We have some serious problems and challenges in front of us.
          What's the old joke about not being out of money because you still have check blanks?

Well, we can still print money so we must not be broke.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I agree with you. He’s done a horrible job and I’ve said as much. Maybe he’ll make a positive difference foreign policy wise but even that is a long shot.

I don’t agree with all his politics and everything he posts but Alfa is right that people need to wake up. We have some serious problems and challenges in front of us.
            Will you vote to remove him next election?
            Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              Will you vote to remove him next election?
              I would hope so. I don’t think the system allows for a decent centrist to be the nominee though(and this applies to both sides.) Even if we have a decent president elected it doesn’t change congress.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

CNN did a fact check, of sorts, against Trump's morning twooping.

(CNN)On Sunday morning, President Donald Trump tweeted. And tweeted. And tweeted.
                Between 9:04 am and 9:37 am, Trump sent 5 tweets -- all around the same basic theme: He is being unfairly persecuted by special counsel Robert Mueller even as Mueller and the broader FBI overlook crimes by Democrats.
                The tweets are riddled with misinformation and, in some cases, outright falsehoods. Taken together, Trump said 11 things that aren't true. Here's the breakdown -- tweet by tweet.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She wasn’t a complete loonball on CNBC, was she?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

News for you. The debt and deficit ain't just Trump. There's some 50 Republican Senators and 200+ Republican House members who had his back the whole way.

You know, the people you support.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      When are the Republicans(and not Trump supporters) gonna tell her to shut her mouth and stick to the business world?

Comment

Taking a cue from fearless leader, everyone wants in on the Washington grift.

Draining the swamp, indeed.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...y-to-play.html

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Not that I remember...but she probably didnt want to fired (or worse) so she is playing ball.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            News for you. The debt and deficit ain't just Trump. There's some 50 Republican Senators and 200+ Republican House members who had his back the whole way.

You know, the people you support.
                            That and ya know, Bush, Reagan, and the last 30 years that they’ve been in power.

I’m not as concerned about the debt as most people but I can tell you who it increased under the most and it wasn’t Obama.*

*who was dealing with a financial crisis on par with the Great Depression.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Man, conservatives would be ****ed about that if any of them actually had personal integrity.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X