Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Outside of a Chinese buffet?
    He was looking out for the Chinese and making sure they had jobs. Just like Trumpy.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Huge victories.

1. Embassy in Jerusalem.
      2. Tariff threat getting countries at the table negotiating favorable trade deals for Trump businesses.
      3. Tax Cuts providing the largest year of stock buybacks EVER. Cementing the Plutocracy for the next 50 years.
      4. Gorsuch. Need I say more?
      5. 15 Lifetime appointments at the Appeals Court level. See 3 and 4.
      6. ISIS defeated. The way winning has been defined at the military level at this country there is no other way to see it.
      7. Never lost his base. Ever. May be the most beloved President among his flock of all time.
      8. North Korea is back at the table. He'll get the same deal everyone else got but it will be his deal. And his deals are better. Always.
      9. Stupid Iran Deal rippped up. The dumbest deal of all time now OFF the table.
      10. Out of the Paris accord. Come on folks. You know the US can't compete if they have to keep the air, oceans, and planet clean. Impossible. Now we're on equal footing.

I could go on. I think that's enough to show he's winning.
      11. Got rid of law that prevents racial discrimination for car loans

Comment

Beltway rumor is she tried to overdose.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

For real? Or is that just a bad joke?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Not a bad joke, or put it this way it's not my bad joke. I think it is incredibly improbable if only because the West Wing can't keep any secrets. But it is definitely floating out there in the ether. I've heard it surfaced by a couple different people along entirely different lines. My reaction is: that makes no sense. When the cost-benefit flips she will just take the kid and leave the bloated POS. She's an employee; employees don't kill themselves, they quit and then sue.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              No joke that is what I thought when I read the story this morning.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Not a bad joke, or put it this way it's not my bad joke. I think it is incredibly improbable if only because the West Wing can't keep any secrets. But it is definitely floating out there in the ether. I've heard it surfaced by a couple different people along entirely different lines. My reaction is: that makes no sense. When the cost-benefit flips she will just take the kid and leave the bloated POS. She's an employee; employees don't kill themselves, they quit and then sue.
                Oh I am sure there is an ironclad pre-nup where she leaves she gets nothing and never gets the kid.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah let's just not go there. Focus on where the real problem is.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I think it's more than just the kidney thing, though. Heard on the radio this morning that the procedures she's suspected to have undergone, you're out that day, or after a night in the hospital. Word is now she's gonna be in the hospital 2-3 days.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Oh I am sure there is an ironclad pre-nup where she leaves she gets nothing and never gets the kid.
                      Why would he want the kid? It's broken.
                      Cornell University

Comment

I'm pretty sure nobody's advocating for it.

Let's just say I'm with Chris Rock. I wouldn't condone it... but I'd understand.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Why would he want the kid? It's broken.
                          Also he wouldn’t want to have sex with it

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            I think it's more than just the kidney thing, though. Heard on the radio this morning that the procedures she's suspected to have undergone, you're out that day, or after a night in the hospital. Word is now she's gonna be in the hospital 2-3 days.
                            Why kepler’s post struck a nerve was because a friend of a friend took his life and it played out in an eerily similar way. There was an attempt and he went in for kidney issues which turned out to be dialysis. Was in the hospital for 2-3 days or so likely on a hold. My friend was told it was an unknown kidney issue. Discharged a couple days later. Obviously kidneys can have many different issues that require hospitalization and this is likely a coincidence.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Her husband or why she would marry the worthless piece of ****? I can't decide which is more important at this point. Figuring out why she married him might explain why people voted for him.

Speaking of votes. The GOP and Trump have made significant strides lately. All indications are the Blue Wave might end up being a Blue "Garden Hose Set at Medium Pressure".
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                It’s also possible that when you’re a FLOTUS, you don’t really have medical bills or insurance kicking you out of the hospital on an accelerated basis. So if there’s no reason to leave, they may have wanted to monitor her.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X