Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    What is wrong with her? Seriously? What the **** is wrong with her?
    How dare you attack her looks!!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      How dare you attack her looks!!
      Wait..Sanders or Giuliani?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        Wait..Sanders or Giuliani?
        **slow clap**
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Has to be Sanders, cause Giuliani is hawt!!!!!
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

People seem very upset over Mike Pompeo saying that we'll help the North Korean economy after North Korea gets rid of its nuclear weapons. "What about helping Flint, Michigan?" they ask.

Well, has Flint gotten rid of its nuclear weapons?

Comment

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...han-it-answers

All told, the Pentagon’s official narrative is the following. An improperly equipped and ill-prepared team of Americans and Nigeriens set out on an inappropriately approved mission. When their superiors discovered the operation already in progress, not only did they not order the unit to stand down, they immediately moved to send additional forces into the area. When that plan fell through, those commanders, who were in regular contact with their own superiors, ordered the original team, poorly suited to the task as it was, to continue with the mission anyway.
              This chain of events, if accurate, would seem to imply gross negligence at every part of the chain of command. The alternative, that these decisions somehow occurred without mutual agreement at all levels that the mission was valid or was at least worth pursuing in spite of the initial inaccurate CONOP, strains credulity.

But............................................... ....................................BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                People seem very upset over Mike Pompeo saying that we'll help the North Korean economy after North Korea gets rid of its nuclear weapons. "What about helping Flint, Michigan?" they ask.

Well, has Flint gotten rid of its nuclear weapons?
                No, but they haven't gotten rid of their black folk. So there's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Outright spying?
                  Stumbling? Sure.
                  Ham-fisted. Sure.

But outright spying?
                  I need more than innuendo like "I believe I know the name of the informant, but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-t...rce-1525992611
                  Re-read this kids. I effectively call "BS" (I need more than innuendo) on the WSJ because they are going with unnamed sources and I get lit up for it. You folks need to seek help.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Re-read this kids. I effectively call "BS" (I need more than innuendo) on the WSJ because they are going with unnamed sources and I get lit up for it. You folks need to seek help.
                    So do you mr “but her emailz!!!!!!”

Comment

Innuendo's good enough for you when it's a Democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Innuendo's good enough for you when it's a Democrat.
                        It's unbelievable. This guy was just calling for Kerry to be prosecuted for a Logan Act violation despite having no knowledge of what was said. What a **** eating hypocrite.

Comment

Why post it at all if you think it's completely bunk? Your game is weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            It's unbelievable. This guy was just calling for Kerry to be prosecuted for a Logan Act violation despite having no knowledge of what was said. What a **** eating hypocrite.
                            He’s just worried about what will excite him if Hillary isn’t in a public office anymore. Multiple decades of trying to put her in jail hasn’t resulted In her imprisonment yet.

Comment

If he thinks Hillary should be in jail for BENGHAZI!!!, he should read through that whole article about Niger at the link I posted earlier.

Course, he'll probably just chalk that up to "things get effed up during wartime" though.
                              Last edited by rufus; 05-14-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

You are a hypocritical hack. Just like the rest of your party that is taking down this country. Thanks.

It's amazing that accusations and innuendos are enough to take Secretary Clinton down, but not even close enough to make a suspect of this horrible administration.

Thanks for your concern, or more correctly, total lack of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X