Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Kicizapi Cetan

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

What the < bleep > now.

In 2009, when Mueller ran the FBI, the bureau asked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to spend millions of his own dollars funding an FBI-supervised operation to rescue a retired FBI agent, Robert Levinson, captured in Iran while working for the CIA in 2007.

Yes, that’s the same Deripaska who has surfaced in Mueller’s current investigation and who was recently sanctioned by the Trump administration.

The Levinson mission is confirmed by more than a dozen participants inside and outside the FBI, including Deripaska, his lawyer, the Levinson family and a retired agent who supervised the case. Mueller was kept apprised of the operation, officials told me. ...

George Washington University constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley agreed: “If the operation with Deripaska contravened federal law, this figure could be viewed as a potential embarrassment for Mueller. The question is whether he could implicate Mueller in an impropriety.”

Why do the same names keep popping up over and over, decade after decade.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

"You will know them by their fruits."

It’s tough to find an applicable equivalent to this refusal. Comparing it to Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier for major league baseball wouldn’t be accurate, because that was in 1947, and Beitar Jerusalem’s racist, unspoken policy still exists to this day. The club signed two Chechen Muslim players, Gabriel Kadiev and Zaur Sadayev, for the 2012-13 season. As The Guardian documented in 2015, La Familia reacted poorly. After the signings, two fans were arrested and charged when they allegedly set fire to the club’s headquarters. Others heckled the Muslims in practice and when Sadayev scored his first goal in a game, a number of supporters walked out.
    Last edited by Kepler; 05-14-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Opposite Girl

I know, i know. I need to not read comments. But while perusing comments sucking up to our President as he was awake at 2am waiting for those hostages to come home, i saw this comment:

Never saw Obama do it. Oh thatís right, he used ďstrategic patienceĒ or he was too busy on the golf course. Yeah, I remember now just how lousy a leader Obama really was! Trump will go down in history as one of our greatest leaders! And his legacy was sealed today with the opening of our embassy in Jerusalem. Historical!
    Obama was too busy on the golf course?? I mean, come on. There is legit proof that Trump has been golfing way more I his first 1+ year than Obama did his entire eight years. Why do they keep saying this???

Generic Catchy Message

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    I know, i know. I need to not read comments. But while perusing comments sucking up to our President as he was awake at 2am waiting for those hostages to come home, i saw this comment:

Obama was too busy on the golf course?? I mean, come on. There is legit proof that Trump has been golfing way more I his first 1+ year than Obama did his entire eight years. Why do they keep saying this???
    Because it doesn't matter. Truth vs truthiness. They don't feel Trump is golfing more, so he isn't.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

Go State! Beat Cornell
    1-1-0 (0-0-0-0, t-1st B1G)

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Rogie21 View Post
    What I find interesting is that the chemicals in question have only had low quality and low correlation studies point to these health impacts based on following journal articles since college. Since Iím greatly impacted by these dumps, Iíve been following closely.

If the evidence is starting to turn, this is very disturbing.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post

11 hostages came back from NK during Obama's term. People might not remember it because Obama didn't whore the situation out.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

I know seasonal work that doesnt have this kind of turnover...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

So Iím curious. Does trump have any actual victories?

All I can tally is that heís telling the commerce department to help ZTE - a Chinese company under sanctions for violating Iran and North Korea sanctions - stop losing jobs.

Other than that, I donít know of a single win. I mean, for US people, of course.

Howard Kurtz of Fox News: what's wrong with swamps?

Guess Sniffles can give up the "drain the swamp" charade.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

All I can tally is that heís telling the commerce department to help ZTE - a Chinese company under sanctions for violating Iran and North Korea sanctions - stop losing jobs.

Other than that, I donít know of a single win. I mean, for US people, of course.
    Complicit has been doing well. That's a win, right?

He kinda f*ed with NK, but I don't credit him with a win on it. I do think he helped influence it. More intelligent people got that win. I think Kim tried to get him, and realized, "This guy is crazier than me, so eff that," and went on to stabilize things.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Lucia Apologist

I hope presidents Moon and Un get the Nobel Peace Prize if the Korean War comes to an end and trump gets shut out. I would need supplemental oxygen after I pass out from laughing.

I hope presidents Moon and Un get the Nobel Peace Prize if the Korean War comes to an end and trump gets shut out. I would need supplemental oxygen after I pass out from laughing.
    That'd be pretty awesome.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    That'd be pretty awesome.
    Combine that with bezos moving amazon new location to Virginia and weíll at least all be entertained by dumps meltdown

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

The Chinese government will loan up to $500 million to a construction project in Indonesia. Quite an investment. I wonder why the government would be getting involved in an Indonesian project.

Oh, just by coincidence, the project is building a resort. Some real estate developer named Donald Trump. Hey, there's a president with that name too! Think they're related?

By another coincidence the loans were secured days before Sniffles asked the US Commerce Department to bail out a Chinese company using taxpayer money.

So many coincidences. I'm sure some Sniffles apologist will be here momentarily to explain why this is all perfectly appropriate and we shouldn't employ France's National Razor to resolve the situation.

Make The Commies Great Again!
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    He kinda f*ed with NK, but I don't credit him with a win on it. I do think he helped influence it. More intelligent people got that win. I think Kim tried to get him, and realized, "This guy is crazier than me, so eff that," and went on to stabilize things.
    Thing is, now Trumpy's backing off his entire "denuclearization" demand of NK, and apparently is going to settle for a NK that won't have missiles that can reach the US. Which makes SK and Japan feel just absolutely marvelous.

In return, we remove some troops from SK, drop sanctions, and start offering them aid.

Which is the exact same deal that existed in 2001, that Dubya and the rest of his warmongers, including Bolton, walked away from, claiming it was too soft. Only, without the whole removal of US troops and the existence of nuclear missiles thing.

So, not really a win at all. Just the best they can scrounge now from a bad situation.
    Last edited by rufus; 05-15-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Huge victories.

1. Embassy in Jerusalem.
    2. Tariff threat getting countries at the table negotiating favorable trade deals for Trump businesses.
    3. Tax Cuts providing the largest year of stock buybacks EVER. Cementing the Plutocracy for the next 50 years.
    4. Gorsuch. Need I say more?
    5. 15 Lifetime appointments at the Appeals Court level. See 3 and 4.
    6. ISIS defeated. The way winning has been defined at the military level at this country there is no other way to see it.
    7. Never lost his base. Ever. May be the most beloved President among his flock of all time.
    8. North Korea is back at the table. He'll get the same deal everyone else got but it will be his deal. And his deals are better. Always.
    9. Stupid Iran Deal rippped up. The dumbest deal of all time now OFF the table.
    10. Out of the Paris accord. Come on folks. You know the US can't compete if they have to keep the air, oceans, and planet clean. Impossible. Now we're on equal footing.

I could go on. I think that's enough to show he's winning.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Thread Information