Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Lucia Apologist

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    You're JAQing off in public again, please stop.
    Brilliant.

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Outright spying?
    Stumbling? Sure.
    Ham-fisted. Sure.

But outright spying?
    I need more than innuendo like "I believe I know the name of the informant, but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-t...rce-1525992611
    Sure thing Rush...

It is so cute how you all hang your hat on this stuff and outright ignore everything that Trump is doing. Iran is burning American Flags in their Parliament (you as a security guy should be worried) because of what this nimrod does but yeah you keep trying to prove that the DOJ (which is hardly some Democratic stronghold) spied on Trump. They didnt, they had evidence which lead to warrants which lead to finding lots more evidence, but yeah keep trying. Die on that mountain. You wont look foolish at all, just like you didnt when you pretended they spied on him with the legal wiretaps.

Someone on the Right is getting scared...because even if they prove this true it isnt going to have the effect they think it will. Put it this way, if they were spying that doesnt exonerate Trump or his cohort from all the crap they pulled. It certainly wont put an end to the Mueller Investigation. What it will do is lead to the firing of Rod Rosenstein which which will cause a major backlash no matter how much the GOP backs Trump.

Oh and one question...I know that the DOJ was "Obama-Led" at the time but it most certainly isnt now. Isnt the Attorney General Jeff Sessions? Cant he get the information from the FBI? Is he part of this Anti-Trump Conspiracy as well
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

Up is down.

Lucia Apologist

Cats and dogs sleeping together.

And now...this!

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

What is wrong with her? Seriously? What the **** is wrong with her?
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Yep, still here

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Her brother killing dogs means she fits right in.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Lucia Apologist

And now...this!

Oh that is one hell of a sick burn.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

And now...this!

Wonder if Trumpy grabbed her pu$$y?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    How dare you attack her looks!!
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

How dare you attack her looks!!
    Wait..Sanders or Giuliani?

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    Wait..Sanders or Giuliani?
    **slow clap**

rock and roller

Has to be Sanders, cause Giuliani is hawt!!!!!

People seem very upset over Mike Pompeo saying that we'll help the North Korean economy after North Korea gets rid of its nuclear weapons. "What about helping Flint, Michigan?" they ask.

Well, has Flint gotten rid of its nuclear weapons?

rock and roller

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...han-it-answers

All told, the Pentagon’s official narrative is the following. An improperly equipped and ill-prepared team of Americans and Nigeriens set out on an inappropriately approved mission. When their superiors discovered the operation already in progress, not only did they not order the unit to stand down, they immediately moved to send additional forces into the area. When that plan fell through, those commanders, who were in regular contact with their own superiors, ordered the original team, poorly suited to the task as it was, to continue with the mission anyway.
    This chain of events, if accurate, would seem to imply gross negligence at every part of the chain of command. The alternative, that these decisions somehow occurred without mutual agreement at all levels that the mission was valid or was at least worth pursuing in spite of the initial inaccurate CONOP, strains credulity.

But............................................... ....................................BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    People seem very upset over Mike Pompeo saying that we'll help the North Korean economy after North Korea gets rid of its nuclear weapons. "What about helping Flint, Michigan?" they ask.

Well, has Flint gotten rid of its nuclear weapons?
    No, but they haven't gotten rid of their black folk. So there's your problem.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Kicizapi Cetan

Outright spying?
    Stumbling? Sure.
    Ham-fisted. Sure.

But outright spying?
    I need more than innuendo like "I believe I know the name of the informant, but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-t...rce-1525992611
    Re-read this kids. I effectively call "BS" (I need more than innuendo) on the WSJ because they are going with unnamed sources and I get lit up for it. You folks need to seek help.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Internet Nutcase
    Re-read this kids. I effectively call "BS" (I need more than innuendo) on the WSJ because they are going with unnamed sources and I get lit up for it. You folks need to seek help.
    So do you mr “but her emailz!!!!!!”

rock and roller

Innuendo's good enough for you when it's a Democrat.

Thread Information