Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Hit too close to home?
    Not in the least.
    Go back to where I started this conversation.

You proved my point: Try to talk on an issue and it devolves to ad hominem.

Can anyone admit those four issues are trigger words to both the political Left and political Right?
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Mayo works. How about malt vinegar? Brown gravy? How about poutine? Get out of your tomato-centric biases. Live a little.
      Brown gravy and poutine are fine. Vinegar, while not for me, is ok if that's your thing.

Mayo on fries? Bleeech!!!
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Tomato-centric biases.
        Are you afraid of brown condiments like malt vinegar, or gravy?
        Not afraid. Both taste like sh*. :P
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Mayo on fries? Bleeech!!!
          Fries are potatoes.

Have you ever had potato salad*? Eggs, mustard, potatoes, mayo ...

*Non-German style which is more potatoes and vinegar.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Both taste like sh*. :P
            How do you know what that tastes like?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

How do you know what that tastes like?
              Left myself open there.

They taste horrible.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Hash browns are potatoes too. Do not put mayo on them. Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Hash browns are potatoes too. Do not put mayo on them. Gross.
                  Some do. (I did not know that before I Google'd it.)
                  https://www.google.com/search?q=hash...hrome&ie=UTF-8

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Mayo has no place on this earth.

Comment

Some do. (I did not know that before I Google'd it.)
                      https://www.google.com/search?q=hash...hrome&ie=UTF-8
                      And Belgians put mayo on their fries. Still gross. Just like mayo on hash browns.

And my mom makes her potato salad with French dressing. Which probably has mayo in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Mayo has no place on this earth.
                        You’re a monster.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          You’re a monster.
                          I cannot confirm nor deny that.

Comment

Not in the least.
                            Go back to where I started this conversation.

You proved my point: Try to talk on an issue and it devolves to ad hominem.

Can anyone admit those four issues are trigger words to both the political Left and political Right?
                            We could all have perfectly reasonable discussions on three of those four issues, right up until facts fly out the window and complete made up BS starts spewing out the mouths of one side, then you get ad-hom because why not when reality has abandoned the conversation. The only one of the four that doesn't fit that pattern is abortion, which is a religion based discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                              We could all have perfectly reasonable discussions on three of those four issues, right up until facts fly out the window and complete made up BS starts spewing out the mouths of one side, then you get ad-hom because why not when reality has abandoned the conversation. The only one of the four that doesn't fit that pattern is abortion, which is a religion based discussion.
                              Both sides spin those four issues (and many many more) for money and votes.

< here's where someone will add their favorite acronym as a passive-aggressive ad hom* >

*I'm probably going to end up voting for D Heidi Heitkamp because her R opponent just hasn't earned my vote.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Fries are to be topped with garlic salt.

Or with brown gravy as mentioned elsewhere

Mayo to dip is the only way mookie eats grilled cheese. Just awesome
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X