Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    He wonít lose a single supporter over this.
    He could defecate in Times Square nude, while getting blown, and shooting up a crowd of people with an AR15 and not lose supporters.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Yep, still here

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Michael Avenatti
    ‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti
    7h7 hours ago

Warning ignored. So here it goes.
    December 12, 2016 - Trump Tower. Details to follow...
    Michael Avenatti
    ‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti

Why was Ahmed Al-Rumaihi meeting with Michael Cohen and Michael Flynn in December 2016 and why did Mr. Al-Rumaihi later brag about bribing administration officials according to a sworn declaration filed in court?
    Whee
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Lucia Apologist

Lol

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Make Jhina Great Again!

I guess all that "America First" stuff was all bull*****, then?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    I guess all that "America First" stuff was all bull*****, then?
    So last month Sniffles sanctioned ZTE specifically because the company admitted it violated sanctions and traded with Iran. Sniffles has since made America a rogue nation by violating the agreement to end sanctions on Iran. Now Sniffles wants to use US money and influence (assuming we have any left) to bailout that same company. Nevermind that he hasn't bothered to tell the Commerce Department to do something to help Americans.

I'm sure one of his apologists will be by any minute to tell us how this makes sense.

Avenatti is tweeting...basically threatening to expose more info on Cohen and Trump. He is having too much fun right now...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Our new embassy was blessed by a priest who says Jews will burn in Hell for eternity.

The new embassy in Jerusalem.

Israel.

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    So last month Sniffles sanctioned ZTE specifically because the company admitted it violated sanctions and traded with Iran. Sniffles has since made America a rogue nation by violating the agreement to end sanctions on Iran. Now Sniffles wants to use US money and influence (assuming we have any left) to bailout that same company. Nevermind that he hasn't bothered to tell the Commerce Department to do something to help Americans.

I'm sure one of his apologists will be by any minute to tell us how this makes sense.
    He's just a so-called billionaire, looking out for other billionaires.

Anyone with an ounce of sense could see this before the election. Anyone in their right mind would know that the last person looking out for blue collar workers in America would be Donald Trump.

But Hillary was shrill, or unlikeable, or something. A taint on the Democratic party. If Hillary's the taint, Donald's the entire undercarriage.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    He's just a so-called billionaire, looking out for other billionaires.

Anyone with an ounce of sense could see this before the election. Anyone in their right mind would know that the last person looking out for blue collar workers in America would be Donald Trump.

But Hillary was shrill, or unlikeable, or something. A taint on the Democratic party. If Hillary's the taint, Donald's the entire undercarriage.
    Not really. To lose her base all she has to do is look guilty. Dump will never lose the support of his base. Never.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Draining the Swamp.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/13/b...imes&smtyp=cur

WASHINGTON ó Members of a special team at the Education Department that had been investigating widespread abuses by for-profit colleges have been marginalized, reassigned or instructed to focus on other matters, according to current and former employees.

The unwinding of the team has effectively killed investigations into possibly fraudulent activities at several large for-profit colleges where top hires of Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, had previously worked.

During the final months of the Obama administration, the team had expanded to include a dozen or so lawyers and investigators who were looking into advertising, recruitment practices and job placement claims at several institutions, including DeVry Education Group.

The investigation into DeVry ground to a halt early last year. Later, in the summer, Ms. DeVos named Julian Schmoke, a former dean at DeVry, as the teamís new supervisor.
    [This is my personal favorite drain the swamp moment of the Trump administration. It doesn't get any better than this.]

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Avenatti is tweeting...basically threatening to expose more info on Cohen and Trump. He is having too much fun right now...
    Avenatti ought to have been Dump's attorney. That may have been the fat tub of lard's lethal mistake.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    Our new embassy was blessed by a priest who says Jews will burn in Hell for eternity.

The new embassy in Jerusalem.

Israel.
    Yeah, I don't get that. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Yeah, I don't get that. At all.
    The new embassy? I agree, it was foolish and tone-deaf to put it in Jerusalem. So of course, Dump did it.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

The new embassy? I agree, it was foolish and tone-deaf to put it in Jerusalem. So of course, Dump did it.
    Well, yeah, that was stupid. But, then let's have a Fundamentalist Christian deliver the blessing at the Embassy. It's comical.

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    It's unbelievable. This guy was just calling for Kerry to be prosecuted for a Logan Act violation despite having no knowledge of what was said. What a **** eating hypocrite.
    Kerry, Citizen Kerry, met with the Iranians. I called for an investigation (prosecution is your word) to find out what was said and if there may have been violations of the Logan Act.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Congress did it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Kerry, Citizen Kerry, met with the Iranians. I called for an investigation (prosecution is your word) to find out what was said and if there may have been violations of the Logan Act.
    Investigate away. I would imagine the Republicans will not pass up the opportunity. If they keep the House especially.

rock and roller

So cute. It never stops.

Who told Congress to do it?

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    If the dude has my "manila envelope" why doesn't he become an epic American hero, drop the bomb, and get a President removed from office.

Avenatti seems more Sun Tzu to me right now: When weak appear strong; when strong appear weak.

I'd say Mueller (who's been quiet for a while now) has the real deal and he's just finishing the details, making sure all the links in the chain are tight.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    But Mueller needs to wrap up the Russia probe, if no one drops that manila envelope on his doorstep.

Cause, you know, he just hasn't found anything. Anything. No connections between Russia and members of the Trump campaign/administration at all.
    Last edited by rufus; 05-14-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Thread Information