Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    No, the second part is, if they don't submit, sue them, and drag it out in court so long they run out of money, and then submit.

That method doesn't work so well with politics.
    Good to know.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Awww dammit. And here I just ordered my collectable Trump/Kim peace summit coin.
      Kim played Trumpy like a fiddle.

Trumpy is either so stupid that he doesn't even realize it, or is doing his level best to save face, He must be raging in the halls of the WH.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

North Korea - missing an opportunity to end the nuclear crisis
        Russia - letting the occupation of a foreign country slide
        China - rapidly occupying the So China
        Iran - destroying previous progress and creating a second North Korea
        Angering our friends - dismantling NAFTA (Mexico, Canada), placing a 25% metals tariff (many countries), evaluating a 25% tariff on autos (Europe)...while placing a massive burden on US consumers

Now, what about that Nobel?
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          My guess is that you're low on the 40%. But that's why I don't think it helps when something like USA Today comes out screaming that we're in some sort of constitutional crisis or we've destroyed the rule of law just because Trump calls the investigation a witch hunt.
          No, we do that because he attacks the credibility of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies, unlike any other president in the past.

Anyone claiming to be impartial in this area, as you do, would understand and recognize this distinction. Not a Trumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            So dump finally pulled out for once
            C'mon. he pulled out of Paris, TPP, and Iran, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Is that Diaper Dave's neglected wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                And again he didnt compare anything. Just listing things is not a comparison.
                No, he is comparing every President's response since Nixon to one another and saying they are the same. If you come to the conclusion that several things are the same, you must first compare them. Like I said, not as obvious as Sic in the execution, but still the same act.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  No, he is comparing every President's response since Nixon to one another and saying they are the same. If you come to the conclusion that several things are the same, you must first compare them. Like I said, not as obvious as Sic in the execution, but still the same act.
                  If you say so...

Question...did they all claim it was political? If the answer is yes you realize his point. There is literally nothing else there except what you bring.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nice job ****ing off allies: https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/999675283262332928

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Is that Diaper Dave's neglected wife?
                      Yep.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        ...Now, what about that Nobel?
                        Dy no mite!!!
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Way to go Dump. You clogged the toilet. Here I embedded the tweet for ya.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Read Trumpy's letter through again.

It reads like something a high school senior would write to his girlfriend after she unexpectedly dumps him 2 weeks before prom. "I thought we had a good thing going? Can we still be friends? I'll be right here, hoping to hear from you, if you should change your mind."

The hurt. The neediness. The disconsolation. It's all so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              There is nothing I like better on this site than to poke holes in some lefty observations, even if it's low hanging fruit, then wait for the BSABSVR response when the old hamster wheel couldn't generate anything better.
                              So....you post something that's BSABSVR, and then somebody points that out...and there's nothing you like better than that?!?!? Might I suggest you get a hobby? You aren't that 30 year old dude who's parents sued to get him out of their house by any chance, are you? Sure seems like it.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Read Trumpy's letter through again.

It reads like something a high school senior would write to his girlfriend after she unexpectedly dumps him 2 weeks before prom.
                                This was exactly how I felt reading it. "It's your fault. Wah." Such statesmanship.

It also feels like the kid saying, "Oh yeah? Well you can't fire me, I quit."

The President has the emotional maturity of a 14-year old.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X