Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Read the part in the letter where Trump compares dick sizes.
    We bombed in Panmunjom.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      My guess is that you're low on the 40%. But that's why I don't think it helps when something like USA Today comes out screaming that we're in some sort of constitutional crisis or we've destroyed the rule of law just because Trump calls the investigation a witch hunt.
      Trump is going much further than simply tweeting that the Russia investigation is a witch hunt. He is trying to the turn the public against the entire federal law enforcement apparatus (and I think successfully). I'm not sure we've ever seen it this bad before. Maybe Nixon?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

So dump finally pulled out for once

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          Trump is going much further than simply tweeting that the Russia investigation is a witch hunt. He is trying to the turn the public against the entire federal law enforcement apparatus (and I think successfully). I'm not sure we've ever seen it this bad before. Maybe Nixon?
          Correct. Nixon and Trump are the only ones that have gone this far. But, Hovey is right that it's not a Constitutional crisis at this point. Only Nixon has done that.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Correct. Nixon and Trump are the only ones that have gone this far. But, Hovey is right that it's not a Constitutional crisis at this point. Only Nixon has done that.
            It's a vast left wing conspiracy!!!

(hey, it worked once)
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

(hey, it worked once)
              You know it would be better if the Democrats fought dirty like the other idiots but I just don't see it. When they're the majority or the minority they pretty much follow the rules. Harry Reid did a little bit but it pales to what Turtle Boy has pulled off.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

(hey, it worked once)
                Too bad the left doesn't have any power to orchestrate a vast conspiracy. Could still work though given how moronic the American public is.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Read the part in the letter where Trump compares dick sizes.
                  He's a dick alright
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    LOL! a
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      And...he's just upset all of the Catholics.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

During her April confirmation hearing, Vitter, 57, repeatedly avoided saying whether she still agrees with a May 2013 speech she gave in protest of a new Planned Parenthood clinic in New Orleans.

“Planned Parenthood says they promote women’s health,” she said at the time, per New Orleans’ Clarion Herald. “It is the saddest of ironies that they kill over 150,000 females a year. The first step in promoting women’s health is to let them live.”
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

USA Today's institutional memory is apparently like most of their stories -- short.

I'm only old enough to remember back to Watergate and the special counsel's investigation of Nixon, so I can't speak of investigations prior to that, but every President since Nixon has claimed that the investigation is politically motivated, has claimed it's a "witch hunt," has publicly attacked or criticized the investigator and his or her motives, etc...

Nixon did it during Watergate. Reagan did it during Iran/Contra. Clinton did it during Whitewater and Lewinsky. "Vast, right wing conspiracy" ring any bells for anyone?

The mechanism has changed because we didn't have Twitter back then. But the message is exactly the same. Attack the credibility of those investigating you.
                          Here's the problem with this, and why Rover's BSABSVR response is 100% correct. You are comparing three illegal acts that were/are being investigated in real time, with a past act that had already been thoroughly investigated with no finding of wrongdoing and a BJ. Explain to me how dredging up the past where no wrongdoing was found is the same as investigated a current crime in real time? One of them is absolutely a political stunt, where the other three are serious investigations into serious crimes. So no, it is not knee-jerk BSABSVR just because you came up with something more clever than Sic is capable of. You still are throwing out the BSABSVR, just in a more nuanced way.

Comment

And again he didnt compare anything. Just listing things is not a comparison.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There is nothing I like better on this site than to poke holes in some lefty observations, even if it's low hanging fruit, then wait for the BSABSVR response when the old hamster wheel couldn't generate anything better.
                              The only thing you poked holes in is that rubber doll you keep hidden under your bed.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                The Art of the Deal.

So, I never read that book but is the art basically bully the other side until they submit and if they don't submit take your ball and go home?
                                No, the second part is, if they don't submit, sue them, and drag it out in court so long they run out of money, and then submit.

That method doesn't work so well with politics.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X