Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    I know that people on here are really enjoying Avenatti, but I have to tell you I'm starting to reach the conclusion he's basically Donald Trump. A person who loves his name in the limelight, but is nothing more than a con man.

He loves to tease about what he has or what he's going to do, but as of yet we've seen nothing but bluster out of this guy.

He also has a bit of a past.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

It may turn out he has the goods on Trump, as supplied by Stormy Daniels, and we're all going to enjoy that immensely. Or, this guy just continues to sit out there and bark until we tire of him.
    It it turns out to be a big dud. Even a sex tape at this point would be a big dud. I will be massively disappointed.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Like I said I doubt he has anything that can take Trump down, but he has stuff that will definitely tick Trump off. That is why he is fun because he is doing to Trump what Trump does to everyone else.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Like I said I doubt he has anything that can take Trump down, but he has stuff that will definitely tick Trump off. That is why he is fun because he is doing to Trump what Trump does to everyone else.
        Taking Trump down would be getting him to resign. I don't think you're going to get a President out of office any other way. Too many lawyers think the President cannot be indicted. He's definitely not going to be impeached. Maybe in the House but the Senate will not convict.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I know that people on here are really enjoying Avenatti, but I have to tell you I'm starting to reach the conclusion he's basically Donald Trump. A person who loves his name in the limelight, but is nothing more than a con man.

He loves to tease about what he has or what he's going to do, but as of yet we've seen nothing but bluster out of this guy.

It may turn out he has the goods on Trump, as supplied by Stormy Daniels, and we're all going to enjoy that immensely. Or, this guy just continues to sit out there and bark until we tire of him.
          I agree Avenatti is Dump. In a perfect world, Avenatti would be Dump's lawyer, but Dump never hires anyone competent.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            The Winning just keeps coming. Think about it. Trump has defeated science. Republicans always just held it at bay. But, Trump has defeated it. No other time in history that I recall has science been completely irrelevant to policy decisions at the Federal Level. You would think that the CDC, the EPA, and the FDA would require science to function. But, no, in fact they do not. Science has been a hindrance to those agencies all along. Free at last, free at last.
            Hopeful the scientists at all of our science agencies gathered up all their data and put it up publicly before the Morlocks could delete it.

The right are barbarians burning the Library of Alexandria and picking their nose in the Forum. What they cannot comprehend they fear and destroy.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Hopeful the scientists at all of our science agencies gathered up all their data and put it up publicly before the Morlocks could destroy it.

The Republicans are the religious fanatics burning the Library of Alexandria.
              Excellent analogy.

Comment

I agree Avenatti is Dump. In a perfect world, Avenatti would be Dump's lawyer, but Dump never hires anyone competent.
                I disagree. Vehemently. Avenatti is not Dump. If Avenatti ends up being Dump it will be a huge boon to the President and a massive disappointment to me.

Comment

I disagree. Vehemently. Avenatti is not Dump. If Avenatti ends up being Dump it will be a huge boon to the President and a massive disappointment to me.
                  The problem Avenatti has is this. Anyone who puts themselves in the limelight causes the secondary effect of having the light shine on all aspects of their lives. When the dirt gets exposed, you then have to decide how to react.

Avenatti has followed Trump's lead in attacking the media and threatening to sue. That'll turn the media against you quicker than anything.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

The problem Avenatti has is this. Anyone who puts themselves in the limelight causes the secondary effect of having the light shine on all aspects of their lives. When the dirt gets exposed, you then have to decide how to react.

Avenatti has followed Trump's lead in attacking the media and threatening to sue. That'll turn the media against you quicker than anything.
                    Well, that's very disappointing. Not surprised though.

Comment

Well, that's very disappointing. Not surprised though.
                      Avenatti has been good so far leading the press around by the nose. That is right out of Dump 1.0.

Dump's problem is though he has good demagogue instincts he always ruins it because he has the emotional stability of a 3-year old so he has to throw a fit at anybody who ever questions The Grand Imperial P-ssbaby.

Avenatti doesn't have that mental deficiency, so I would be shocked if he poisons his media contacts. I'm not counting the Echo Chamber as media -- they're just empty-headed muscle employed by the cons to further their agenda. But the real press. Avenatti needs to keep feeding them material and keep on their good side, like any good carnival barker.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Another young Republican struck down in the prime of life.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Yes, he's clearly an attention wh0re. But wasn't he the source of the bank records showing corporations with business in front of the administration bribing errrrr paying consultant fees to Cohen? He literally promised that and then delivered them. You can't say he is all bluster, so far he has followed up on several claims with proof.

Comment

Another young Republican struck down in the prime of life.
                            Outside of a Chinese buffet?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Outside of a Chinese buffet?
                              Life's rich pageant.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Life's rich pageant.
                                I looked for it
                                And I found it
                                Myles Standish proud
                                Congratulate me
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X