Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    F-ck these bigots and their “principles”

And **** you too if that’s what you believe.
    Ya'll know I'm out of the closet as bi and trans. I started hormones two months ago. Based on his stance on same sex marriage, and now this... so much for "if it harms none, do it."
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

These people are some of the worst humanity has to offer.

Don’t listen to them. Ever.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Heh. principles include denying children a loving home because they think LGBT people are icky. Fight like hell to discriminate against gays, but anything mentioned in the parable of the Sheep and the Goats? Can't be bothered. Shows that Christians are either very selective as to who their neighbor is, or it shows they hate themselves.
        Big reason I gave up organized religion. They are all selective, and it's hypocritical to the true message of their god(s). It's bullsh*.

Mind you, I believe in my God, and you try and do your best, do unto others and all that, you're okay in His book, as long as you atone for your wrongs.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Big reason I gave up organized religion. They are all selective, and it's hypocritical to the true message of their god(s). It's bullsh*.

Mind you, I believe in my God, and you try and do your best, do unto others and all that, you're okay in His book, as long as you atone for your wrongs.
          I've been loosely following the Catholic Church since I'll be marrying a Catholic Church employee - of a local parish. The politics between parishes and the archdiocese are really amazing. Everybody else is always wrong, and there are priests who won't even talk to others because one takes a liberal view (for Catholics, mind you), and another takes a conservative view on how to preach. And then watching people who proclaim to abhor such things do exactly that same time thing in another context, it's all really mind boggling. And they call me the messed up one for watching from the sidelines as an atheist without comment on their doings.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

These people are some of the worst humanity has to offer.

Don’t listen to them. Ever.
            This. Let the bigots choke on their own filth.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So it turns out that the states that are instituting work requirements for Medicaid have found a way to make sure the requirements apply mostly to "urban" folk. Counties with the highest unemployment are to be exempted which turn out to be nearly exclusively rural, white, and conservative counties.

Comment

Wouldn’t that fail equal protection challenges?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  So it turns out that the states that are instituting work requirements for Medicaid have found a way to make sure the requirements apply mostly to "urban" folk. Counties with the highest unemployment are to be exempted which turn out to be nearly exclusively rural, white, and conservative counties.
                  Of course.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wouldn’t that fail equal protection challenges?
                    In theory yes but it depends on the court you end up in. I doubt the current Supreme Court would think so...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Of course.
                      Aren’t we consistently told that the rural folks are what keeps this nation going? All the farmers and stuff? Gotta be tons of jobs in rural America then they can apply for

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Aren’t we consistently told that the rural folks are what keeps this nation going? All the farmers and stuff? Gotta be tons of jobs in rural America then they can apply for
                        There are...the ones that they used to import H-2B workers in for. They cant do that as much now and White People dont wanna werk dem jerb!!!1!!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          There are...the ones that they used to import H-2B workers in for. They cant do that as much now and White People dont wanna werk dem jerb!!!1!!
                          Well, if you're going to get food stamps and housing at the cost of taxpayers, what motivation do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Well, if you're going to get food stamps and housing at the cost of taxpayers, what motivation do you have?
                              So I assume that would be enough for you in your life: as long as you are getting food stamps and public housing you don't want anything more so you won't lift a finger.

Maybe that's the whole difference right there: maybe conservatives are just bone lazy and if they didn't have the gun of indigence pointed at them they'd never do anything.

The rest of us have hopes and dreams beyond scraping by. We don't work to avoid death, we work to create more opportunity for ourselves. That is apparently something that Flag and his ilk will never understand because they are simply too lazy.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Frauddy just works out of the goodness of his heart. He could have foodstamps and live a luxurious life but he just has too much integrity

Comment

Working...
                                X