Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

I don't think it'll happen either but I don't necessarily think it's a slam dunk. Trump lost by 1.5 percent here despite making only a single afterthought campaign stop.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      I don't think it'll happen either but I don't necessarily think it's a slam dunk. Trump lost by 1.5 percent here despite making only a single afterthought campaign stop.
      And that was against (arguably) the worst possible candidate for the Dems.

I mean, MN voted for Mondale. Remember that.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
        I was at that stop...my skin still crawls.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Apparently the crowd chanted “build that wall” at the rally tonight. He also said he’ll easily win Minnesota in 2020.

So embarrassing
          Fox had a graphic tonight touting that they were the only network covering it live.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Fox had a graphic tonight touting that they were the only network covering it live.
            Jerkoff Nuremberg rallies aren't news until he says something stupid.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              Trumps campaign manager says he is targeting two states to flip - Colorado and Minnesota. Read an interesting article yesterday analyzing that. It showed how CO is trending D and MN is trending R...and has been slowly since Mondale. It said that the factor that should bring MN back from the brink of going for Trump is that Trump is currently less popular in the state than he was. But the D candidate will make a uge difference.

Here it is...love the pic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.27c07963c0c4
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                Trumps campaign manager says he is targeting two states to flip - Colorado and Minnesota. Read an interesting article yesterday analyzing that. It showed how CO is trending D and MN is trending R...and has been slowly since Mondale. It said that the factor that should bring MN back from the brink of going for Trump is that Trump is currently less popular in the state than he was. But the D candidate will make a uge difference.

Here it is...love the pic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.27c07963c0c4
                Maybe it's just my work PC, but I can't click on a link from the Washington Post and be able to read the content. It comes up with a subscription screen block, and there's no apparent way to get around it.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Maybe it's just my work PC, but I can't click on a link from the Washington Post and be able to read the content. It comes up with a subscription screen block, and there's no apparent way to get around it.
                  Open it in incognito mode/private browser

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Thanks.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don’t really care, do you?

MN GOP chair (Asian woman) has been on receiving end of sexism and racism from republicans in Minnesota

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I don’t really care, do you?

MN GOP chair (Asian woman) has been on receiving end of sexism and racism from republicans in Minnesota
                            Perhaps that should wake up anyone not aligned with das Orangenführer? The Trumptards in your state are goners, just as they are everywhere else.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Ahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I mean, if he honestly believed that they would be poisoning it or killing people who eat it, well that would be stupid, but at least that'd be something to fear. But his objection is that they think the people who eat it will go to hell? What do I care what the people who make my stuff think about me?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This hurts my brain...
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X