Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I don't even know how to react to that.
    How does an incel go on to make babies with underage kidnapped rape victims??

Incel seems like the end of a sentence.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      How does an incel go on to make babies with underage kidnapped rape victims??

Incel seems like the end of a sentence.
      Maybe mookie doesn't understand what involuntary means.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        That must be a bit he's running, right? Claiming to adhere/enjoy one or two of those things he's listed, that's plausible. But claiming, or celebrating, all of those traits, that must be a bit.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          That must be a bit he's running, right? Claiming to adhere/enjoy one or two of those things he's listed, that's plausible. But claiming, or celebrating, all of those traits, that must be a bit.
          He's been doing it long enough that I don't think it's a bit.

If you go on sites like Less Wrong there is a delight among subcultures in taking a premise and following it all the way to its conclusion, regardless of how counter-intuitive. People who do that think they are being groundbreaking and revolutionary. They actually like it when their statements become more shocking, because they equate "shock" with taking people out of the presumptive haze of everyday sheeple training. You can see that in Flag. He likes it when we are disgusted by his prattle because he thinks that means he's challenging our programming.

That is how a cult gets people to truly believe prima facie ridiculous things. It all leads back to vanity: if I'm breaking your norm that must mean I am Zarathustra, seeing beyond you. It's adolescent thinking, perfectly understandable and a necessary phase when you are 14 -- deeply sad and pathetic when you are 34.

c.f. incels, anarchists, von Miseans, Randians, Marxists, supremacists of all stripes, Scientologists, Zulu Nation, InfoWars, about a million (maybe every) religions.

Murray Rothbard wrote in defense of his brand of libertarian hokum that it does not matter if empirical data refutes his claims because his claims follow logically from irrefutable axioms, therefore the data has to be irrelevant or wrong. That unfalsifiability is the trademark of the pseudo-intellectual snake oil salesman: what he sells his followers is the appeal to their vanity that They Alone Follow The Difficult And Thankless Way.

These are people who have literally receded into their rationalist fantasies and are unreachable by real life. They live in their theoretical projection of reality. They don't just mistake the map for the territory, they glory in it. In short, they're willing mental and moral castrati who preen that their self-mutilation is Enlightenment.
          Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2018, 09:14 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Maybe mookie doesn't understand what involuntary means.
            They get snipped?

Cut off?

At the end of the day don’t really care to think about it, but it seemed to imply some sort of THING that happens to the THING....

Comment

Vermont has an interesting idea.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/...Z3I/story.html
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

They get snipped?

Cut off?

At the end of the day don’t really care to think about it, but it seemed to imply some sort of THING that happens to the THING....
                Ugh no. Involuntary celibate. Simply means they are a loser who can't get laid. Raping a kid is EXACTLY how someone that can't find anyone willing would go about it.

Comment

Hmmm... shower or laundry... http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...211333594.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Ugh no. Involuntary celibate. Simply means they are a loser who can't get laid. Raping a kid is EXACTLY how someone that can't find anyone willing would go about it.
                    Really?

That’s it?

Has to be more than that to it

Comment

It's OK, Flaggy, you wouldn't be able to cut it here anyways.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Really?

That’s it?

Not really...

They are super angry about it, but that's about it.

Comment

Really?

That’s it?

Nope. That's it. It's not what you'd call profound.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Michigan just passed the repeal of its prevailing wage law for public works projects, cutting off a ballot initiative. Even better, they gaveled through making it effective immediately by consensus.

Next up, the Republican state legislature moves to pass work requirements for up to about 30% of current Medicaid recipients. https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ill/676634002/

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Michigan just passed the repeal of its prevailing wage law for public works projects,

Labor friendly state my a**.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The party of Lincoln.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X