Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Not even going to dignify this with a response.
    So in other words...you've got nothing.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I can vote against him but it will be like bailing out the ocean with a teaspoon.
      'Member when you railed against non-voters in MN who hated both Trump and Hillary, since MN would vote Democratic no matter what? And then MN voted Democrat? I 'member.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh, really. What does it mean then? Does the other people up for the job have national figures coming in to campaign for them? Ellison will be the pick. And there is not a damm thing I can do about it now. I can vote against him but it will be like bailing out the ocean with a teaspoon.
        Why don’t you like him?
        I liked him as a rep.
        Are you afraid that people outside Minneapolis won’t vote for him?

Comment

No. If I was a Bernie Voter I would stay home or not vote for the Democrat for AG. Regardless of who gets the nod they will get my vote. Don't put me in the pile with the ****tards. You know better.
          Then stop sounding like then. You are literally whining that the Progressive Democrat running for office got a fellow Progressive (who is Uber popular in this state) to help him run.

Most Bernie voters will vote for Ellison anyways so your whole schtick is ridiculous.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Why don’t you like him?
            I liked him as a rep.
            Are you afraid that people outside Minneapolis won’t vote for him?
            It's personal. I know that sounds like a cop out, but it is and I can't talk about it. It's fine. Like I said I will vote for him if it's the only option.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              'Member when you railed against non-voters in MN who hated both Trump and Hillary, since MN would vote Democratic no matter what? And then MN voted Democrat? I 'member.
              Not even in the same zip code.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                So in other words...you've got nothing.
                I don't like Bernie Sanders. I don't want him anywhere near the Democratic Party. Again, I am consistent and I don't like or dislike people because they are progressive, or establishment. I have my reasons. I support Cynthia Nixon 100% for example.
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 07-10-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Not even in the same zip code.
                  Exactly. Because your vote, or lack there of, affects a direct democratic election while Brent's did not.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Exactly. Because your vote, or lack there of, affects a direct democratic election while Brent's did not.
                    Whatever. It's pointless to argue it. You all think just because the state has voted Democratic for the President for x number of years it's a lock. I look at what happened at Governor with Pawlenty and how both Houses are full of red conservatives and I know better. All it will take is one more depressed vote on the left which happens easily around the country and Trump could win the state. We've been trending that way for years now.

Comment

The whole point was an opinion. I don't ****ing like Bernie Sanders and I don't like Ellison. And I don't appreciate some celebrity coming in here and tipping the scales in my state against me. He represents ****ing Vermont, not Minnesota. Get it now?

Comment

https://www.minnpost.com/community-v...tate-minnesota

Read and learn.

Comment

The whole point was an opinion. I don't ****ing like Bernie Sanders and I don't like Ellison. And I don't appreciate some celebrity coming in here and tipping the scales in my state against me. He represents ****ing Vermont, not Minnesota. Get it now?
                          You don't like celebrities, but you support Cynthia Nixon?
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            You don't like celebrities, but you support Cynthia Nixon?
                            Bad term. Sorry. Celebrity from another state. Better?

Comment

I like how he's basically just trying to come up with reasons as to why the dems will lose and then clearly comes up with nothing.

"Well it was closer than usual for Hillary!". Yeah probably because she sucked and wasn't running on any of the things Rebecca Otto or Erin Murphy are. I guess if Walz wins that would probably open the door for the other side but the DFL endorsed Murphy at the very least.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 07-10-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

It's personal. I know that sounds like a cop out, but it is and I can't talk about it. It's fine. Like I said I will vote for him if it's the only option.
                                Weird. My dad has a problem with Muslims and hates that Ellison was a Farrakan fan and even he has no issue with Ellison getting the nod though he wishes he would have stayed in Congress. (and would have voted for him without a thought)

I wont press you, there are people everyone else loves that I have serious issue with personally. Thankfully they do a great job representing me but it still bugs me.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X