Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And that isnt happening...twice as many Dems voted in the primaries as the GOP.

The map doesnt look good Johnson. Walz should easily win the Southwest (which went TPaw over Johnson in the Primary) and the majority of the Metro. I dont see Johnson winning enough in the North to get close. If I was setting odds I would say Walz beats him handily...double digits.
    To be fair, that's pretty optimistic for a Scooby post...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      No ****.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        I wasnt criticizing Scooby's post
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Should be a Wild election night.
          When your autocorrect has become a Minnesota hockey fan.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Still my governor. Not proud of him a bit, but I'm not going to disown him. https://www.infowars.com/ny-gov-unve...er-that-great/

Comment

Wait, Cuomo is using Aaron Sorkin as his speechwriter?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I was told we were supposed to fear TPaw, that the Metro would definitely choose him and he would have a good shot in November. They must have counted wrong...

Johnson isnt a Trumper because he actually admits most of the beliefs he has have fallen out of favor or will not be publicly supported soon. Hell he is Pro-Life but admitted the issue is settled. He is friggin Milquetoast...Walz will eat his lunch.
                So he's what Trumpers call "a neo-con globalist cuck"?

Comment

Johnson is Paul Ryan minus the p90x
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Classic.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Johnson is Paul Ryan minus the p90x
                    Is there really any proof that Ryan is a fitness guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Classic.

Is there really any proof that Ryan is a fitness guy?
                      He ran a marathon once but lied about his time.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Ellison interview. The ex girlfriend first mentioned the abusive situation saying there was video evidence. Then she said she didn't want to release it because it was too demeaning. Then she said it was stolen out of a storage locker.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/keith-...se-allegations
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Ellison interview. The ex girlfriend first mentioned the abusive situation saying there was video evidence. Then she said she didn't want to release it because it was too demeaning. Then she said it was stolen out of a storage locker.

I assume he stays the nominee. I assume he will be on the ballot in November. I will vote for him. I did not vote for him in the primary. This is not the reason I did not vote for him.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

This situation concerns me. Apparently there is evidence, but it it not going to be made public. So it's down to an accusation, one that could end a person's career.

1. It's false, and he's done. For nothing.
                            2. It's true, and his career is done, but no real proof. Just enough suspicion.
                            3. It's true, and his career is done, but proof exists, however, we'll never know.

This is dangerous territory. Very dangerous.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              This situation concerns me. Apparently there is evidence, but it it not going to be made public. So it's down to an accusation, one that could end a person's career.

1. It's false, and he's done. For nothing.
                              2. It's true, and his career is done, but no real proof. Just enough suspicion.
                              3. It's true, and his career is done, but proof exists, however, we'll never know.

This is dangerous territory. Very dangerous.
                              It doesn't make sense that she would not want to show proof if she has it.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                It doesn't make sense that she would not want to show proof if she has it.
                                She's embarrassed that it could happen to her.

Her son outed it. That's the wild card. For all we know, she never wanted it to surface, which I understand, completely. Now that it's out...he's hanging on a limb. He's trusting that the public believes whatever truth *he* tells. And in the #MeToo movement...that's frigging spine-tingling. He could be done, without a shred of evidence.

That being said, if he DID do such things? I am all for burying his career and livelihood.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X