Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

UFC 229 happened last night... Don't even know where to begin with this one...

For the uninitiated: You have a rich, white promoter (Dana White) who allowed his rich, white "face of UFC" (Connor MacGregor) use racist trash talk to promote this fight to an awesome paycheck.

Well, Macgregor got his *** handed to him during the fight. Then after the fight,members of Khabib Nurmagomedov's corner went into the stands and attack members of Macgregor's team. The person they were seeking out blatantly used racist commentary regarding Khabib's father, implying he was part of 9/11, before the fight.

I get that UFC is basically WWE at this point. But it also seems to be a rather accurate snapshot of our country at the moment
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      UFC 229 happened last night... Don't even know where to begin with this one...

For the uninitiated: You have a rich, white promoter (Dana White) who allowed his rich, white "face of UFC" (Connor MacGregor) use racist trash talk to promote this fight to an awesome paycheck.

Well, Macgregor got his *** handed to him during the fight. Then after the fight,members of Khabib Nurmagomedov's corner went into the stands and attack members of Macgregor's team. The person they were seeking out blatantly used racist commentary regarding Khabib's father, implying he was part of 9/11, before the fight.

I get that UFC is basically WWE at this point. But it also seems to be a rather accurate snapshot of our country at the moment
      I could be very wrong, but I thought I saw something that Connor's people started the physicality. I've only seen brief clips of aftermath, not full footage.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I could be very wrong, but I thought I saw something that Connor's people started the physicality. I've only seen brief clips of aftermath, not full footage.
        I haven't seen anything showing Macgregor or his posse at fault here directly post-fight.... Khabib's and his people were just peeved at being called Terrorists and they wanted to take more aggression out... And then to have Dana White come out and say that Khabib's actions are horrible and he has no idea why he would act that way is icing on the cake...

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          I haven't seen anything showing Macgregor or his posse at fault here directly post-fight.... Khabib's and his people were just peeved at being called Terrorists and they wanted to take more aggression out... And then to have Dana White come out and say that Khabib's actions are horrible and he has no idea why he would act that way is icing on the cake...
          Well, not that I'm into MMA, but I think we can all agree Dana is a dck.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I'd take his money and his charisma.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I'd take his money and his charisma.
              I'll go with Mark Cuban if we're going that route.

Comment

Schoharie, NY. OOC Limo driver kills 20

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...495370001.html
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

100% agreed on White... It's just a facinating s*itshow here with multiple sides that all combined into the end result.

Looking from each perspective individually, you can see how/why they believe what they believe. When you take a step back, and observe things as a whole, you realize that 2 of the 3 perspectives (Macgregor's Camp and White) were throwing gallons and gallons of gas into the fire pit, and the 3rd perspective (Khabib's) provided a very predictable spark.... Each side had their part to play in this.... It's just a matter of perspective as to what factor(s) you want to place blame with...

Comment

Political pundit trolls major retailer about racism, major retailer buys it. https://www.infowars.com/target-remo...rage-campaign/

Comment

Oh. My.
                      https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...eaten-13520910
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

@ohJuliatweets: In 2014 an Ohio judge punched his then-wife 20 times and slammed her head against the dashboard of his car five times, breaking her orbital bone in front of their children. He served only 9 months and was subsequently hired by the Mayor of Cleveland. Yesterday he killed her.

https://globalnews-ca.cdn.ampproject...rder-arrest%2F
                        Last edited by joecct; 11-18-2018, 09:54 PM.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          @ohJuliatweets: In 2014 an Ohio judge punched his then-wife 20 times and slammed her head against the dashboard of his car five times, breaking her orbital bone in front of their children. He served only 9 months and was subsequently hired by the Mayor of Cleveland. Yesterday he killed her.
                          Give me 10 minutes in a soundproof room with him. Sentence served.

Comment

@WTOP: Dutch police find 350,000 euros ($400,000) hidden inside a washing machine belonging to man suspected of ... money laundering. https://wtop.com/trending-now/2018/1...shing-machine/
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Head of the Vermont National Air Guard quietly forced out for taking a F-16 to DC for a booty call
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/05/busin...ger/index.html

Use the Burger King App to place an order for a Whopper while at McDonald's and you get said Whopper for $0.01....

E-commerce combined with trolling is an amazing thing folks

Comment

Working...
                                X