Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    They were required to give the dad the guns from all reports I’ve read.
    They were not required by law. It was basically up to them, given that he was a relative, is what I have read.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Slightly edited and I'm agreeing with the above statement.
      I'm sorry that once again the shooter was a white domestic terrorist and all the victims were once again black. I know how inconvenient that is.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        I'm sorry that once again the shooter was a white domestic terrorist and all the victims were once again black. I know how inconvenient that is.
        Color doesn't matter (as of now) in this case. Shooter was mentally disturbed. Pointing out race only furthers race division, IMO. If it turns out he was following some Neo-Nazi/racist belief in his crime, I will change my tune.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Color doesn't matter (as of now) in this case. Shooter was mentally disturbed. Pointing out race only furthers race division, IMO. If it turns out he was following some Neo-Nazi/racist belief in his crime, I will change my tune.
          I'm sure he was just as colorblind. It's just a coincidence that everyone he killed was black.

Comment

I'm sure he was just as colorblind. It's just a coincidence that everyone he killed was black.
            You been to a Wafflehouse?

To be serious, you are planting seeds that are not proven. Doesn't help the cause.

Comment

racist!!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

You been to a Wafflehouse?

To be serious, you are planting seeds that are not proven. Doesn't help the cause.
                Another black kid was killed by a cop who had been previously charged with a hate crime. Just another coincidence. I'm sure this post doesn't "help the cause" either.

Comment

They were not required by law. It was basically up to them, given that he was a relative, is what I have read.
                  Illinois law allows for giving the guns to a relative who is a legal owner when they are taken away from another relative. Illinois should simply change that law to destroy the guns that are confiscated from someone in a case like this.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    Sadly, we don't even enforce well the laws that are already on the books.
                    The laws were in place to stop the Parkland shooter. So, yes, you are correct.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...201887629.html
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So out of the last 20 mass shootings, how many have been preventable using laws on the books?
                      Parkland.
                      Florida had state laws that were not enforced.
                      Plus, there are reports that the Parkland shooter had killed neighbors' pets which is a minor felony, but still a felony. And felons can not possess firearms.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So...5%
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Another black kid was killed by a cop who had been previously charged with a hate crime. Just another coincidence. I'm sure this post doesn't "help the cause" either.
                          Content of character, not color of skin.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So...5%
                            Waffle House. Parkland. That's 10% (2 of 20) ... so far. What do we know about the other 18?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              And felons can not possess firearms.
                              for now. someone (backed by the NRA no doubt) will eventually get a supreme court ruling that this restriction is violating the constitutional rights of felons.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                for now. someone (backed by the NRA no doubt) will eventually get a supreme court ruling that this restriction is violating the constitutional rights of felons.
                                You don't lose your freedom of speech or religion with a felony, do you? My God, it is the same as Hitler to not let felons buy gunz!
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X