Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    His kid. His gun.
    And there's the disconnect. Blind to common sense. And you didn't answer the question.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Today's fact that ammosexuals and their allies will ignore:

More people have been killed in school shootings since Sandy Hook than American soldiers since 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

More people have been killed in school shootings since Sandy Hook than American soldiers since 9/11.
        Averaging a school shooting a week this year, from what I've heard.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          And there's the disconnect. Blind to common sense. And you didn't answer the question.
          What question? I'm willing to put guns in a special category. Your'e not. You think the knife in my kitchen is as dangerous as the shotgun in that man's home. It's not. I'm willing to change the laws. You're not.

We have a gun problem in this country. KEY WORD. Gun. Until that problem is solved we won't solve the others.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I give a sh*. So, say you have (insert object) locked inside a safe, only you know the code, and your kid broke into said safe, somehow, and used (insert object) for illegal purposes. Are you willing to accept all punishment associated with the crime, despite taking ALL precautions?

Could be a gun for murder. Could be cash to buy drugs. Could be a jimmy to steal a car. Could be chemicals to build an IED. Whatever.
            This question, which shows you are just running on your agenda, and not reading posts.

And I'm willing to change gun laws, which again you have ignored everything I've posted on that subject.

Comment

This question, which shows you are just running on your agenda, and not reading posts.

And I'm willing to change gun laws, which again you have ignored everything I've posted on that subject.
              I answered that. Your gun, your kid. If you can't keep the gun away from your kid you don't deserve to own it. Done. Period.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I answered that. Your gun, your kid. If you can't keep the gun away from your kid you don't deserve to own it. Done. Period.
                And there's always a way. Any zoo is a petting zoo if one is determined enough. Does that make the zoo responsible for an accident?

I go rob a bank, does that make the bank responsible for any of my actions afterwards (like, killing a cop during my getaway)?

Get real, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

And that's with an 11 year "head start" for 9/11...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

That doesn’t sound right and needs to be sourced.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And there's always a way. Any zoo is a petting zoo if one is determined enough. Does that make the zoo responsible for an accident?

I go rob a bank, does that make the bank responsible for any of my actions afterwards (like, killing a cop during my getaway)?

Get real, man.
                      I found about 100 gun safe's online that I am confident if I used them my kids could never get what's inside. I bet if I searched google harder I would find more.

His gun. His kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        That doesn’t sound right and needs to be sourced.
                        Research is $75/hour. 30 minute minimum. Paid in advance.

Comment

I found about 100 gun safe's online that I am confident if I used them my kids could never get what's inside. I bet if I searched google harder I would find more.

His gun. His kid.
                          And yet again, we don't know how the kid got the guns. I have said (multiple times) that you and I agree that on the surface, dad's guilty. He still has to go through due process. Find facts, evidence, charge him if necessary, then hold him.

Can't just bust in and hold the dad because of a hunch.

Comment

And yet again, we don't know how the kid got the guns. I have said (multiple times) that you and I agree that on the surface, dad's guilty. He still has to go through due process. Find facts, evidence, charge him if necessary, then hold him.

Can't just bust in and hold the dad because of a hunch.
                            Guilty of what? That law doesn't exist.

And we disagree on what the law should be. My law is simple. Your kid, your gun.

Comment

Guilty of what? That law doesn't exist.

And we disagree on what the law should be. My law is simple. Your kid, your gun.
                              So your kid, texting and driving, runs over a school crossing guard and three kindergartners with your car ...
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

But why are people walking into schools and other places and committing mass murder?

Answer that question and you'll go a long way to ending the senseless killings.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X