Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    If you're referring to the baseball field shooting, no. I believe only the shooter died. That's not my wish and prayer. My first wish and prayer is that no shootings happen anywhere to anybody. I know that prayer isn't going to be answered though. So if a bunch of people have to be killed so billy bob and his old lady can play with all the guns they wanna play with, I'd rather it be people responsible for the state of our politics and the lack of a reasonable response to about a hundred of these school shootings (and every other mass shooting). Our current congress can all be shot dead for all I care and if there are going to be people shot dead, I hope it is our congress.
    More people were killed a month ago when that kid ran over all those people in Toronto than a lot of these shootings. How are we to prevent those? There are no easy solutions to stop these things.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      More people were killed a month ago when that kid ran over all those people in Toronto than a lot of these shootings. How are we to prevent those? There are no easy solutions to stop these things.
      Distraction was a funny game show, but a ****ty tactic.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Really sad when one of the kids says she wasn't surprised by it because it has been happening so many places that she expected it to eventually happen at her school.

Thoughts and Prayers have led to a student thinking that.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Doctor: "We have medication to control your syphilis now; would you like it?"

Drew: "What's the point? My aunt died of cancer last year."
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Doctor: "We have medication to control your syphilis now; would you like it?"

Drew: "What's the point? My aunt died of cancer last year."
            Angry young men killing people is one disease. I can’t see that the method makes much difference.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Some info about the shooter: https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/18/santa...-7558129/#mv-b

I'm sure the pundits on here are going to call for all this new stuff that's already on the books and isn't enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Doesn't matter. A Congresswoman was shot in the head. A gun nut attacked a Congressional softball practice. President Reagan was shot even though he was surrounded by Secret Service and armed police officers. These people are bought and paid for by the NRA. They will say whatever they're told to say and vote however they're told to vote.
                John Brady was also shot during the attempt on Reagan, and that did actually lead to gun control. Just sayn.

One that can be made far, far more effective. But something none the less.

Comment

There's a pretty easy way to limit the access to the weapons. Not sure why that is so bad or so difficult. And it's also easy to limit the ability of the weapon to get a lot of rounds off. Yet because those solutions are not perfect, we should not bother???

Is that really not obvious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    That's how we stop people with high explosives without compromising an American's sacred right to possess them.
                    Next on Oprah
                    You get a Panzer....and you get a Panzer....and you get a Panzer

Comment

Angry young men killing people is one disease.
                      I think the root cause of their anger is sexual frustration at least 50% of the time. Legalized prostitution (or realistic sex robots?) might save lives.

Comment

Don't worry, cavalry's here: https://***********/RobertMaguire_/s...97171133059073

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Heartbreaking moment as Santa Fe High School student is asked if she thought a shooting 'would not happen' at her school:

"It's been happening everywhere. I've always kind of felt like eventually it was going to happen here too." https://abcn.ws/2KDrxTQ

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            I think the root cause of their anger is sexual frustration at least 50% of the time. Legalized prostitution (or realistic sex robots?) might save lives.
                            or they could just whack it like 99% of their peers do.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              Prostitutes and robots would turn down these MAGA darlings.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                Why would they pay? Women should be throwing themselves at these modern Adonis's and be grateful for the opportunity to service them.

Comment

Working...
                                X