Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Do you have any evidence that awards aren’t being paid out right now?
    Yes, I guarantee there are poor gun owners who have hurt someone and can't afford to pay damages. Just as there are poor car owners who injure others and can't afford to pay them. Hence the requirement to carry liability insurance in the vast majority of states.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Does auto insurance cover a negligent or criminal act??
      It definitely covers negligence. That's what 99% of auto accidents are and the whole point of the requirement to carry insurance.
      Last edited by unofan; 04-25-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        It definitely covers negligence. That's what 99% of auto accidents are and the whole point of the requirement to carry insurance.
        uno, I know most General Liability forms include intentional acts exclusions, but auto? Not a common issue with auto, since the insured ordinarily must intend the harm, not just the act.

Comment

i still think Amsterdam style red light districts would cut down on the young white male mass shooters. I think these guys would chill out if they got laid regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            i still think Amsterdam style red light districts would cut down on the young white male mass shooters. I think these guys would chill out if they got laid regularly.
            Very few of these shooters have had the type of profiles where you would expect them to have the financial means to pay for a prostitute.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Worth a shot. Puritanism is still f'king with us.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Very few of these shooters have had the type of profiles where you would expect them to have the financial means to pay for a prostitute.
                Would the price come down if it was brought into the light? Or no.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  You really think any of them would pay? They expect it for free. They can't fathom why there isn't already a line of women waiting for the honor of servicing them.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    You really think any of them would pay? They expect it for free. They can't fathom why there isn't already a line of women waiting for the honor of servicing them.
                    I'm willing to bet that their issues stem from a much different place than that of a huge ego.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      I'm willing to bet that their issues stem from a much different place than that of a huge ego.
                      It isn't ego. They don't think they're any better than other men, just superior to women. Ladies should not only be servicing them, but be grateful for the opportunity.

It's male chauvinism on steroids.

Comment

It isn't ego. They don't think they're any better than other men, just superior to women. Ladies should not only be servicing them, but be grateful for the opportunity.

I could see this being true.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Good article on it
                          https://www.vo*****/world/2018/4/25/17277496/incel-toronto-attack-alek-minassian

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            I've walked through the red light district in Amsterdam out of curiosity. They were advertising 50 Euros. No idea what you got for that, but imagine it was basic sex.

Comment

Catch and release. Gangbusters idea that was. https://michaelsavage.com/?p=15886

Comment

I'm sure some of them really do think that, but I suspect many are just sexually frustrated and mentally ill. I'm not specifically talking about the Toronto guy, who obviously had issues with women in general and felt victimized for being 'involuntarily celibate'. I think having a safe legal affordable outlet might help cool off some of these nuts.
                                Last edited by BassAle; 04-25-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X