Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    The post you just quoted.
    Nothing in that post takes guns out of the hands of idiots. Mental health check and criminal background check does not check for common sense or intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Nothing in that post takes guns out of the hands of idiots. Mental health check and criminal background check does not check for common sense or intelligence.
      Then you are as warped as Scooby and rufus. There still will be some that slip through the cracks, but it does fill in some of those cracks.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Then you are as warped as Scooby and rufus. There still will be some that slip through the cracks, but it does fill in some of those cracks.
        So your just throwing crap at a wall with no regard for the meaning of the words you're using. Got it.

Comment

So your just throwing crap at a wall with no regard for the meaning of the words you're using. Got it.
          Look in the mirror. Tossing "solutions" that are not feasible in any way, shape, or form.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Look in the mirror. Tossing "solutions" that are not feasible in any way, shape, or form.
            Show me where I just make crap up then take it back in the next post.

Comment

Show me where I just make crap up then take it back in the next post.
              If you're an idiot, you ain't gonna pass any checks or balances for the most part. Since you fail to see (or accept) that, you are as warped as the Banz The Gunz crowd, and I have no more interest in dealing with you. Until you come up with a feasible realistic solution, slash compromise to the gun thing, I'm done with you.

Comment

If you're an idiot, you ain't gonna pass any checks or balances for the most part. Since you fail to see (or accept) that, you are as warped as the Banz The Gunz crowd, and I have no more interest in dealing with you. Until you come up with a feasible realistic solution, slash compromise to the gun thing, I'm done with you.
                Lol so all idiots are mentally incompetent in the eyes of the law or criminals? And *I* am the one that's warped?

Comment

Lol so all idiots are mentally incompetent in the eyes of the law or criminals? And *I* am the one that's warped?
                  I bet you're good at Twister.

Comment

I bet you're good at Twister.
                    Uh huh, because I'm the one that said these:

You can eliminate the idiots from owning guns, for the most part.
                    I've mentioned mental health tests, any criminal activity (less than a felony, I submit any violent crime, including domestic) prevents ownership, full background checks on ANY sale...
                    I can clearly see how I'm twisting your words

Comment

Uh huh, because I'm the one that said these:

I can clearly see how I'm twisting your words
                      That pretty much eliminates idiots. Keep being you, though.

Comment

That pretty much eliminates idiots. Keep being you, though.
                        I don't think you have a good sense of what an idiot is...

Comment

You just said you can eliminate idiots from owning guns. HOW are you going to do that?
                          I wonder the same thing.

I don't think you have a good sense of what an idiot is...
                          I wonder the same thing.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wrong. If the gun owner had taken responsible measures with said gun, this wouldn't have happened. Think this through.
                            If, if, if, if.

You keep expecting a lot of things to happen that just aren't happening. Won't be happening. A large number of gun owners in this country have demonstrated that they can't be trusted to be responsible with their weapons.

So, what's your solution?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              JFC, you guys are arguing semantics. If there is no gun there is no shooting. If there isn't a dumb*** leaving it where a 7 year old has access, there is no shooting.
                              But there's always a dumb**** leaving it where a 7YO can have access.

So what's the solution?

Comment

^^^^^
                                IF you are responsible, sane, clean criminal record, etc etc, have a gun. Go for it. No worries, because you are not going to go shoot up a school, or leave it around for some kid to shoot himself, etc etc.
                                Until you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X