Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    So I shouldn't be giving knife sets to newlyweds as wedding gifts. Check.
    Probably not. It's a lame gift.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Nope, you're required to fill out the form in person and sign it in front of the retailer. That way if you lie on the form the FBI has a witness to your felony. (Lying on the NICS form is a felony.)
      OK. And oh well. hey have to drive back for it a second time. I don't see the issue. If you really want a gun, that's what you have to do. I do not see this being a tremendous hardship.

No, one in service, one available or out of commission.
      OK, so you said yours is out of service for repair, then wait for it to be repaired. Why do you need to buy another one? Unless you're buying a completely different gun for a different use. In which case, yes, I think you should have to go through all the same NICS stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        If it's on the gift registry it's not me choosing it.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If it's on the gift registry it's not me choosing it.
          Yeah, but it's the one that says "so, that's what you think of us, eh?"

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            OK, so you said yours is out of service for repair, then wait for it to be repaired. Why do you need to buy another one?
            I have a second in case one is down.
            And so what if I decide right now I need a third.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              OK. And oh well. hey have to drive back for it a second time. I don't see the issue.
              Not to be indelicate, but tell that to someone looking to get an abortion.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Yeah, but it's the one that says "so, that's what you think of us, eh?"

Well I sure as heck ain't buyin' the juicer so they can turn around and die in a Tuiguan commercial.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  My chefs knives are one of the only wedding gifts I use every day. Which reminds me, I need to bring them to be sharpened. Those and my cookware.

Comment

First off...that is HARDLY apples to apples. Secondly, how do you know that isn't the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      First off...that is HARDLY apples to apples. Secondly, how do you know that isn't the process?
                      Aren’t there multiple states who make a woman wait a few days after driving a few hundred miles and getting a wand up her vag just because?

No pity for gun owners.

Comment

Keep digging dude. Keep digging.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          My chefs knives are one of the only wedding gifts I use every day. Which reminds me, I need to bring them to be sharpened. Those and my cookware.
                          You're gonna sharpen your cookware?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Lol!
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              I ordered a wusthoff set for my sisters wedding two days ago thanks to the annual crate and barrel wusthof sale

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                You're gonna sharpen your cookware?
                                Is that what the kids call it these days?

Comment

Working...
                                X