Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    any confiscated guns should be held for a period of time to allow for appeals and then destroyed. we have enough guns.
    If the appeals process proves (under HEAVY scrutiny) that the gun owner should be able to reclaim the guns? Guns returned. Otherwise, someone could just throw out a wild claim.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      If the appeals process proves (under HEAVY scrutiny) that the gun owner should be able to reclaim the guns? Guns returned. Otherwise, someone could just throw out a wild claim.
      That’s the whole ****ing reason i said to hold on to them for a period of time to allow for appeal.

Way to add nothing to the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        That’s the whole ****ing reason i said to hold on to them for a period of time to allow for appeal.

Way to add nothing to the conversation.
        Your post made it sound like you wanted to destroy them, no matter what, in a snarky matter, as in "appeal it, sure, but guns are gone." If I misinterpreted that, I apologize, sincerely.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          any confiscated guns should be held for a period of time to allow for appeals and then destroyed. we have enough guns.
          I don’t think the government confiscating and ‘destroying’ someone’s property if they haven’t committed a crime is a road we want to go down.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            I don’t think the government confiscating and ‘destroying’ someone’s property if they haven’t committed a crime is a road we want to go down.
            Eminent domain says “hi”

(Loved the irony too... road )
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Eminent domain says “hi”

(Loved the irony too... road )
              You get compensated for that. I believe what BassAle is proposing you would not be. I’d be fine with an eminent domain type setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                But it's ok if they confiscate it and keep it, or sell it off to the highest bidder?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  you're going to auction it off, so either way they don't get their property back

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    you're going to auction it off, so either way they don't get their property back
                    I’m fine if they don’t get it back, they should get money for it though.

Comment

Rumored gunman at a high school in CA.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        Rumored gunman at a high school in CA.
                        Further:
                        @FoxNews: BREAKING NEWS: Reports of a school shooting in Palmdale, California. https://***********/FoxNews/status/994948459273826305/video/1
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Iowa Man Shot By Dog.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            It's a start.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              They call him Ruger Rover.

... he must have disabled the safety on the gun in his belly band and stepped on the trigger.
                              That reads to me like the fool doesn't have a proper holster. A proper holster completely covers the trigger.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                They call him Ruger Rover.

That reads to me like the fool doesn't have a proper holster. A proper holster completely covers the trigger.
                                95% of the people that feel the need to carry a gun at all times are fools

Comment

Working...
                                X