Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    No, he's saying we have to listen to and coddle the little protected precious jewel whenever their feefees get ruffled. That way, they won't go out and start shooting up schools.
    Not just that. We have to coddle the parents who should have been WAY WAY WAY more responsible in this case. After all, they didn't know their kid was going to blow up.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      It is still a user problem.
      It is a user and weapon problem - it takes both. We'll work on the weapons side (because we have solutions) and you work on the user side (and don't bankrupt us).
      Go Gophers!

Comment

What good is your brother's gun gonna do him in that case? All locked up like that?
        They are called biometric gun safes. They unlock as simply and easily as your iPhone7 did: with just a fingerprint ... the correct fingerprint.

One of my XDMs is in the bio on the side of my bed; the other is in the tumbler vault elsewhere in the abode. It's my fingerprint or a combo (that only I know).
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That is an extreme view of what I'm saying. Most kids just have kid problems. They don't put up Nazi propaganda, Born To Kill shirts, and have other students flat out say "he was bullied." I will take an educated guess that as this story continues, there will be other warning signs that were ignored.
          And where was dad when all this was going on?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Not just that. We have to coddle the parents who should have been WAY WAY WAY more responsible in this case. After all, they didn't know their kid was going to blow up.
            If the dad left the gun lying around, I wholeheartedly agree; also, probably pay more attention to your kid.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              They are called biometric gun safes. They unlock as simply and easily as your iPhone7 did: with just a fingerprint ... the correct fingerprint.

One of my XDMs is in the bio on the side of my bed; the other is in the tumbler vault elsewhere in the abode. It's my fingerprint or a combo (that only I know).
              I'm sure the safes open quickly. It's more the waking up out of a deep sleep part. 10 seconds. Yeah, right.

Comment

I'm sure the safes open quickly. It's more the waking up out of a deep sleep part. 10 seconds. Yeah, right.
                Believe me, a strange noise in the middle of the night wakes my arse up instantly, red alert, and I am a heavy sleeper. "Normal" noise (thunderstorms, car alarm, etc) do nothing.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

No, he's saying we have to listen to and coddle the little protected precious jewel whenever their feefees get ruffled. That way, they won't go out and start shooting up schools.
                  No he's not, and you and princess need to stop being such d*ckheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    No he's not, and you and princess need to stop being such d*ckheads.
                    whatever. Give him a kiss for me.

Comment

That's why you have pets.
                      Something unusual starts to happen, even just in the yard, mine go active.
                      I've seen deer walk through my yard because a pet tore through the house to look out a window.

Heck, one clued me in to a plumbing problem in the basement (pin-hole leak in a solder joint above the water heater).
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

whatever. Give him a kiss for me.
                        That's a nice, intelligent response.

Comment

If the dad left the gun lying around, I wholeheartedly agree; also, probably pay more attention to your kid.
                          I don't give a **** if he left it laying around or not. That's the difference. You're coddling.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And where was dad when all this was going on?
                            He was coddling the murderer. That's where.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I don't give a **** if he left it laying around or not. That's the difference. You're coddling.
                              I give a sh*. So, say you have (insert object) locked inside a safe, only you know the code, and your kid broke into said safe, somehow, and used (insert object) for illegal purposes. Are you willing to accept all punishment associated with the crime, despite taking ALL precautions?

Could be a gun for murder. Could be cash to buy drugs. Could be a jimmy to steal a car. Could be chemicals to build an IED. Whatever.

Comment

I give a sh*. So, say you have (insert object) locked inside a safe, only you know the code, and your kid broke into said safe, somehow, and used (insert object) for illegal purposes. Are you willing to accept all punishment associated with the crime, despite taking ALL precautions?

Could be a gun for murder. Could be cash to buy drugs. Could be a jimmy to steal a car. Could be chemicals to build an IED. Whatever.
                                His kid. His gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X