X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

not often ralph beats mark!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

After 4 months and 20 days- finally some movement on the house repair. Today they are stripping wallpaper and pulling up the kitchen floor. More destruction. I can't wait to have walls, floors, ceiling but first I have to have less of them. This is really wearing. Having a very hard time looking at things in a positive way.

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge!
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Rupp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I overslept

GM all!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Howdy Lodge.

I joined a professional organization for women in sports and events. They had an event this morning at Fenway Park and had four women who work for the Red Sox in various capacities speak. It was pretty cool. Sam Kennedy, who is the president and CEO of the Red Sox, was also there. I was at a charity event last night where he was honored and roasted and so I went up to him to let him know I was there and enjoyed. Told him my dad has been a season ticket holder for 49 years. And that I wanted to reach out to his account person as they honor a season ticket holder of the game every game, not sure how that is determined, but he is coming to the game on June 27th which is Greek Heritage Night and I think that would be a night to honor him. He agreed, told me to email the account person, tell her he and I spoke and they would try to make it happen. HA!! Now I need to make sure my dad would be up for that.
                OMG the Red Sox said yes!!! I did tell my dad I was going to do this unless he wasn’t up for it and he was ok with it so I emailed them Wednesday night and she emailed me back yesterday. I need to email her back with answers to two questions:

Favorite player (which is Ted Williams)
                Best memory of Fenway or the team (need to get that from him)

I’m so excited for him! And me of course because I’ll be there, too. Going to see about getting additional tickets for other family members possibly.

Oh, and Happy Friday Lodge peeps!

Comment

OMG the Red Sox said yes!!! I did tell my dad I was going to do this unless he wasn’t up for it and he was ok with it so I emailed them Wednesday night and she emailed me back yesterday. I need to email her back with answers to two questions:

I’m so excited for him! And me of course because I’ll be there, too. Going to see about getting additional tickets for other family members possibly.

This is awesome and I’m excited to see how it goes!

Mornin’ y’all.
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    $1.5M from Mrs. Betty of the BMW Lottery Department. The total is now $475,287,900.79.

I liked this: NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (BMW) urge you to treat it genuinely.
                    I received money from Tracy, Christopher of the Martin Foundation. He did not see how much so as before I used the average to date. The total is now $484,802,409.70.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

How cool! Your dad is luck his favorite daughter is a big shot!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                      Twenty red lights in his honor
                      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good Morning Lodge! (Mt Central time)

Today was going to be the day of catch up with myself. At 8AM the guys rolled up the driveway to put up the walls and ceiling in the hall. w00t! However- we are now back to the Tiny House syndrome with sealed zip airlocks as they play with sheet rock/ wall board or what ever that is. I did laundry before I knew this. Hung it to dry, the rain started to move in faster than it was supposed to and it is an adventure to figure out where to put stuff.

Comment

Going to see about getting additional tickets for other family members possibly.
                          What about close, personal Lodge peeps?!?
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Little OT this week (good thing) but today was something else. Had a sub shuttle driver to get my stuff over to the main building. This guy would walk into a Dollar Store and ask how much everything was...I think rocks evolved from him. Thankfully it was a slow day, otherwise all of us were effed.

Nothing going on this weekend, finally. Great weather, too. Goodbye stress, until Monday....
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Howdy. Had to play rescue boat for my company today. Had a boat right in front of us get something FUBAR'd. Babysitting him atleast through the night until they can get other boat(s) to take his barges and his boat to get fixed.

Not exactly how I wanted to spend my day/night, but here I am.

(we rescued this same boat last fall after he had a small fire, ironically).

Comment

Working...
                                X