• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Asian women are running the PDX SkyClub this morning, but if mookie is flying, I'm guessing he's on one of those fancy, gubmint-subsidized gulf oil carriers.
      dammit!!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hey mel, proposition for you. If I were to buy a case of mead online, from a place down by Detroit (I don't think it is real close to you, but not that far either), Schramm's, would you want to pick it up and bring it to Houghton, in exchange for either money or MN thank you beers?

edit: also, a Mr. Hoven, Brent may want to claim a few bottles from this case as well. Paging: Brent.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Hey mel, proposition for you. If I were to buy a case of mead online, from a place down by Detroit (I don't think it is real close to you, but not that far either), Schramm's, would you want to pick it up and bring it to Houghton, in exchange for either money or MN thank you beers?

edit: also, a Mr. Hoven, Brent may want to claim a few bottles from this case as well. Paging: Brent.
          We can make someth8ng happen. Let me talk to the hubster first, see if we’re heading up to his folks’ for Father’s Day. It’ll make that pickup much easier.
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I decided to count those messages which I received twice both times. Often these are to different email addresses which I use, so if they want to send me money more than once, I won't refuse. More importantly, it is becoming a pain to look for duplicates.

The revised total is $618,250,896.78.
            Got an unknown amount from Edward Erick. Using the average, the total is now $626,605,638.63.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
              We can make someth8ng happen. Let me talk to the hubster first, see if we’re heading up to his folks’ for Father’s Day. It’ll make that pickup much easier.
              Ok. Cool. Let me know, and I can make the purchase online, and designate you as my proxy.

Thank you!!!
              Last edited by bigblue_dl; 06-04-2018, 06:51 PM.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Mav: having been the best man in 2 weddings, my best advice: just have a couple points you want to touch on (on cue cards if need be), and wing it when you're actually up there. It'll be more natural, and it will come from the heart.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

May be making a big purchase soon...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

May be making a big purchase soon...
                    Checking out the site, yes, ditto here. Worth it.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Checking out the site, yes, ditto here. Worth it.
                      Nah, not the mead. Much bigger than that.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Farmer Bob time?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Buying your own brewery?

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                            Farmer Bob time?
                            Farmer Bob's Farmstead And Brewery?

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                              Farmer Bob time?
                              Not that big. Though, that will be coming sometime too. Right now, the bank won't give me the million I need to buy the chunk of land I'm looking at. $400k short.

No, this purchase is more of the fun large amounts of horsepower variety.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Not that big. Though, that will be coming sometime too. Right now, the bank won't give me the million I need to buy the chunk of land I'm looking at. $400k short.

No, this purchase is more of the fun large amounts of horsepower variety.
                                http://www.changestrategists.com/201...nt-confidence/

Edit: only pay attention to the truck itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X