• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Good Morning, Lodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. A little gray and rainy this morning but supposed to clear out later this morning. Which is good, because I’m going to the Red Sox game this afternoon. Yesterday was so chilly and rainy. Wore a heavy sweatshirt all day then put a fleece lined windbreaker on when the rain started. Brrrrrr. Not what you would expect for May 27th.

Comment

morning, lodge. computer in the shop hard drive is wacky. ugh. typing this on my playstation. whee fun. looks like i am out for a couple days.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Afternoon y’all.

Kansas City was bleeping HOT.

Fun city, though.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!

Very productive day- planted the veggie garden, did a lot of odds and ends while waiting for it to stop raining and even finished a book. Now to make dinner.

Comment

yawn!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning, Lodge.

Comment

The spelling bee just asked "pro forma." That's where I draw the line.

Believe they asked "ad hominem" last year too.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

With the high temp yesterday around 100F, we had exploding highway yesterday shortly before the thunderstorms hit. It's too early in the spring to see tar balls shooting into the air.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          With the high temp yesterday around 100F, we had exploding highway yesterday shortly before the thunderstorms hit. It's too early in the spring to see tar balls shooting into the air.
                          What??

Rimmy's BD is today. I looked and he hasn't posted since 2015. How time flies!

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            What??

Rimmy's BD is today. I looked and he hasn't posted since 2015. How time flies!

Good Morning Lodge!
                            Highway 77 started buckling and exploding in a couple places yesterday, around the Apple Valley and Eagan area. The temp on my phone when the road issues occurred, according to my phone app, was 100F. Crews were out there doing emergency road repairs. Two different people attending my soon-to-be-niece's b-day party called out the exploding highway as to the reason they were late to the party.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

There wasn't a single day this weekend that was even remotely comfortable to be outside. What a waste of a holiday weekend. Should move Memorial Day to mid-February so the weather is actually nice enough to do something outdoors.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                There wasn't a single day this weekend that was even remotely comfortable to be outside. What a waste of a holiday weekend. Should move Memorial Day to mid-February so the weather is actually nice enough to do something outdoors.
                                Ah, Minnesota.

Mornin’ y’all.

This is a Scarlet Tuesday, no doubt about it.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X