X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Good Morning Lodge!

lilnsl is racing for the last time in college today. Have positive thoughts for us. I am a mess and so is he.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      I am duty bound to ask why.
      Event activation in 13 of our offices across the US on Monday morning starting at 7am. Was supposed to receive in postcards that will be handed out starting at 7am Monday. Delivery to three offices (Boston, Dover, NH and Portsmouth, NH) DELAYED. Some mechanical issue on the trailer, train, who the hell know what. Couldn't give me delivery time. Had to elevate to a supervisor to ask/beg/demand to have the delivery either held at their processing center when it arrived so I could drive to pick up or change to Saturday delivery. Supervisor did call me back after 4pm, told me delivery was changed to Saturday. Yay, kinda. Still don't know if it will actually happen. Reached out to security at each office (all buildings have security 24/7 in lobby) to call/text me when packages arrive. I am terrified to check UPS tracking this morning. They really know how to hire customer service reps that have no empathy or interest to help.

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Good Morning Lodge!

lilnsl is racing for the last time in college today. Have positive thoughts for us. I am a mess and so is he.
      Run lilnsl! Run like the wind!!! I know it's bittersweet, les, but enjoy the moment!!

Comment

Mornin' Lodge. Gonna get my Greek on for lunch, I try to stop by this place once a month or so. Then it's domestic time for the ol' Rube.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Event activation in 13 of our offices across the US on Monday morning starting at 7am. Was supposed to receive in postcards that will be handed out starting at 7am Monday. Delivery to three offices (Boston, Dover, NH and Portsmouth, NH) DELAYED. Some mechanical issue on the trailer, train, who the hell know what. Couldn't give me delivery time. Had to elevate to a supervisor to ask/beg/demand to have the delivery either held at their processing center when it arrived so I could drive to pick up or change to Saturday delivery. Supervisor did call me back after 4pm, told me delivery was changed to Saturday. Yay, kinda. Still don't know if it will actually happen. Reached out to security at each office (all buildings have security 24/7 in lobby) to call/text me when packages arrive. I am terrified to check UPS tracking this morning. They really know how to hire customer service reps that have no empathy or interest to help.
            The 800 number is the worst, you were better off figuring out what Center they were at, getting that number and calling them directly. But yeah, delays happen and they suck. On the flip side at least it wasn’t something stupid like a missort or a left in building.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Also, and you didn’t get this from me ( ), I wouldn’t plan on any critical deliveries in August or September.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Also, and you didn’t get this from me ( ), I wouldn’t plan on any critical deliveries in August or September.
                I wonder why...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I have no idea what you’re talking about...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

If it’s the last thing I do in this life, I’m getting that supervisor fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      If it’s the last thing I do in this life, I’m getting that supervisor fired.
                      At UPS? It’s not that hard to get that accomplished, they’re like cattle.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Started being domestic, then bbdl texted me about a taproom crawl. Well.....okay. I guess. His wife, soh/Mrs, and dx were along for the ride, too. Hit up some I hadn't been to before, fun time. Then all of a sudden it's 8:30 and I'm feeling old.

Bonus: all I had today for meals were lamb-based. That's a win.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Evening, Lodge. Started being domestic, then bbdl texted me about a taproom crawl. Well.....okay. I guess. His wife, soh/Mrs, and dx were along for the ride, too. Hit up some I hadn't been to before, fun time. Then all of a sudden it's 8:30 and I'm feeling old.

Bonus: all I had today for meals were lamb-based. That's a win.
                          It was fun hanging out with you guys for the afternoon. Glad it worked out.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            It was fun hanging out with you guys for the afternoon. Glad it worked out.
                            It really was. Have your people call my people, and let's do this more often, especially since summer is coming 'round.

Hint: Need to make an Oliphant run this summer, for sure.

Comment

Or ten.

I wish there were more eastside breweries that we could go to.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Or ten.

I wish there were more eastside breweries that we could go to.
                                Once you get outside Nordeast (west side) they are really spread out. Thinking that's the same with the east side 'burbs. One per, or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X