Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Good Morning, MEUSA!
    Good Morning, Ewe!
    Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
      Seriously? This barely even qualifies -- it doesn't even qualify in Denver or on the West Coast!
      Please tell me you go to bed early...
      I think the same thing every day.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge.

Off to Vegas this evening. Can’t wait.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
          Seriously? This barely even qualifies -- it doesn't even qualify in Denver or on the West Coast!
          Please tell me you go to bed early...
          Usually in bed by 9 or 10 but there's playoff hockey on.

I was actually still up at 1 am and posted thinking I'd sleep in until 5. Nope. Was up at 3 as usual. Been dragging all day.

Between my health issues and getting old my sleep patterns are all over the place. I never know when the eyes will open.
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post

Between my health issues and getting old my sleep patterns are all over the place. I never know when the eyes will open.
            As I've gotten older, I've tried to keep sleep patterns the same, period. Once in a while I'll slip into my old habits and stay up until 3-4am on the weekend, but it's so rare now, as I know it'll affect me 2-3 days later.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yawn!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, peeps! Been on night shift schedule all week since I'm scheduled for every other day. Have done quite a bit of cleaning and organizing (and laundry) since there isn't much else to do in the wee hours of the morning when you're home and don't want to make too much noise...

Comment

Good morning 'ewe!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

House peeps are here again. THey have to rip the walls out so the inspector can see the electrical. The carpenter also came. Great guy. Flooring change. What we picked won't work. Lumber liquidators tonight.

Even more stuff is now in my living room. It is amazing. Think Hermoine's bag in Harry Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        $2.5M from Mr. Antуnio Guterres, United Nation Secretary General. The total is now $488,307,271.39.

Edit: Actually it is $2,500,000 thousand USD which I guess is 2.5 billion dollars.
                        I received $4.5M from David Miller of the World Bank, UK. The total is now $492,807,271.39.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          I received $4.5M from David Miller of the World Bank, UK. The total is now $492,807,271.39.
                          Woulda imagined the world bank could find better things to do with their funds, no?
                          Sure don’t sound like Ralph needs any
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Woulda imagined the world bank could find better things to do with their funds, no?
                            Sure don’t sound like Ralph needs any
                            More completely but leaving out the email address

GOOD NEWS: CONFIDENTIAL INVESTMENT PROJECT IN YOUR COUNTRY FROM UNITED NATION/IFC

This is to clearly inform you that the courier service man by name Diplomat.
                            Alexandra Jacob i sent to deliver your cash United Nation compensation
                            inheritance funds amount US$4.5M loaded in two trunk boxes with all documents
                            that covers the fund as a genuine fund has been successfully arrived in your
                            country International Airport Cargo terminal and needs your attention to direct
                            him to the nearest airport to your door step.

Honestly speaking he is not aware of the content of the boxes because the first
                            time this commission tried sending the boxes to you,the first diplomat made away
                            with the boxes arriving your country due to the fact that he knew the content
                            and was later apprehended in Syria/Turkey Border. So i need you to contact him
                            at once to enable him leave the airport as fast as he can to avoid the boxes
                            been tampered knowing that the papers covering the boxes is said to be carrying
                            hospital equipment's as he was equally told too.

These are the details of the courier service man, contact him immediately and
                            give him the nearest airport to your house and other information he needs to
                            reach you quickly and faster to enable him deliver to your hands. The name of
                            the new Diplomat is Diplomat Alexandra Jacob a United Kingdom Citizen,Contact
                            E-mail address ( EMAIL ADDRESS ) Also you can reach me
                            for further clarifications

GOOD LUCK

DAVID MILLER
                            COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
                            THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION(IFC)
                            WORLD BANK UK +448442021947
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I now have a new way of sending funds to those owed: locked up in trunk boxes and sent by courier man.
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

It's apropos that her job is that of a diplomat given that her name is Diplomat Alexandra Jacob.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X