X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Those are great! Thank you.

The one thing that's always bugged me about "mission statements" is that they are so wordy. Be concise. The MS is a slogan of sorts. Don't make it 3 paragraphs.

Evening, Lodge. Today was the first non-hell day this week. It really tried, but it failed. Driving home, I have a feeling that everyone said "fuggit" and headed to the cabin tonight before the heat really hit (heat index of 105 tomorrow).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

One more day, then 5 days off.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        One more day, then 5 days off.
        Nice!

Next week could be hell week, or it could be an easy week. Never know what to expect when the 4th falls mid-week. Either everyone's cramming in business before/after the holiday, or they take the week off.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Supervisor told me I might have to go to Russia to develop a new engine cal in the field on some new ****ed up Russian gas that those ******** probably unearthed in bum**** Siberia. Great. Just ****ing great.

(I currently think it is a very low chance of happening, which is good for my sanity)
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Supervisor told me I might have to go to Russia to develop a new engine cal in the field on some new ****ed up Russian gas that those ******** probably unearthed in bum**** Siberia. Great. Just ****ing great.

(I currently think it is a very low chance of happening, which is good for my sanity)
            In Soviet Russia, engine calibrate you.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

DL in Russia The movie writes itself.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good morning all. Off to the lake for 3 days. Enjoy your weekend boys
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      DL in Russia The movie writes itself.
                      I read this as Dude Love. Muy mind went bad places with this.

Good Morning Lodge! It is HHH. Nasty. Blech.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        I read this as Dude Love. Muy mind went bad places with this.
                        LOL so did I.
                        Figured there was a bride for hire sale.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Enjoy Magadan! Hopefully you finish project before winter when hotel place gets closed in, Mr. Torrance.

Please tell me some of you understood that reference!
                          Last edited by West Texas Wolverine; 06-29-2018, 12:25 PM.
                          Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Greetings Lodge. Working from home today, opened up my sliding door to the balcony to sit out there to work and a fly got into my apartment. And now I can't get it out. What a pain! Though, I was able to spend a few hours poolside, checking email so I was kinda working. I have one last conference call at 2pm, then I'm calling it a day.

Comment

It is so miserable outside, I will only set foot outdoors if I'm going from one climate controlled area to another.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

At 4pm it was 98 degrees, 107 Heat Index. 73 Dew Point was the MINIMUM I heard. Yeah, a tad warm.

Let's put it this way, I actually turned on my A/C. It's off now, because it's night, and not so bad out, and my apt is a comfortable 83 degrees. Yes, I'm serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X