X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

I ****ing hate sanding sheetrock mud.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I ****ing hate sanding sheetrock mud.
      Sanding ain't so bad... it's the cleanup that gets me. My kitchen was rocked and taped the first week of May and I'm still fighting drywall dust everywhere.
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        Sanding ain't so bad... it's the cleanup that gets me. My kitchen was rocked and taped the first week of May and I'm still fighting drywall dust everywhere.
        Yeah, thats part of it. I was sanding above my head, the ceiling. I looked like I went diving in a pool of China White.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Free lunch tomorrow, that's cool. Also the yearly "free steel toed shoes/boots" order is being placed. It's hilarious. I just started wearing last year's boots in March or so. Figure in a couple years I'll have 2-3 extras just laying around.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I received a message from John Chan with no amount of money mentioned. Using the average to date, the total is now $694,694,056.18.
                I received $4.5M from Mrs Vivian Rorent, The total is now $699,194,056.18.
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-22-2018, 02:45 AM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I received $4.5M from Mrs Vivian Rorent, The total is now $699,194,056.18.
                  I received $5M from Mr Bill Gates. The total is now $704,194,056.18.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

THE Bill Gates?????

Good morning Lodge. Working from home today. Beautiful day here. I bought a table and two chairs bistro set for my balcony a few months ago and today I'm using it. I have a power outlet out here so I've got my laptop out here with a cup of coffee...not a bad way to work today! Heading to Fenway tonight for the Red Sox game. Looks like the weekend will be kind of a washout. I want to cook and normally I would do that on Sunday after I food shop but it looks like Sunday will be more humid and the last thing I want is to have the oven on. Maybe I'll food shop tomorrow and cook. Won't be a pool day.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      THE Bill Gates?????

Good morning Lodge. Working from home today. Beautiful day here. I bought a table and two chairs bistro set for my balcony a few months ago and today I'm using it. I have a power outlet out here so I've got my laptop out here with a cup of coffee...not a bad way to work today! Heading to Fenway tonight for the Red Sox game. Looks like the weekend will be kind of a washout. I want to cook and normally I would do that on Sunday after I food shop but it looks like Sunday will be more humid and the last thing I want is to have the oven on. Maybe I'll food shop tomorrow and cook. Won't be a pool day.
                      Yes, that is the one. It's from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Evening. VP visited us today. DHeadBoss gave a tour of the main building and my building. Good God the corpie speak from DHeadBoss:

VP: You enjoy this position, with the isolation and all that?
                        Me: It's perfect. "Here's the work, get it done." Ok, I'll get it done, boom, done.
                        DHB: Brent's a self-motivator, he has a level of expertise in all of our areas of how we conduct our business.

VP: It's good to have people who know how everything is done, that's valuable, and you (referring to me) seem to have a good grasp on that.
                        DHB: Yes, Brent's been with us for many years, what, 17? [yes] He takes direction well, along with working with the team [at the main building] when needed. He is well-versed in all of our practices and policies, and is an asset to the company.

Note to DHB: speak in plain language, like the VP. Don't dress it up.

But yeah, the VP was shown the numbers of all the workers at this branch, and was impressed with what I do. Felt good.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I received $850K from the Publishers Clearing House. The total is now $705,044,056.18
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Evening. VP visited us today. DHeadBoss gave a tour of the main building and my building. Good God the corpie speak from DHeadBoss:

Me: It's perfect. "Here's the work, get it done." Ok, I'll get it done, boom, done.
                            DHB: Brent's a self-motivator, he has a level of expertise in all of our areas of how we conduct our business.

VP: It's good to have people who know how everything is done, that's valuable, and you (referring to me) seem to have a good grasp on that.
                            DHB: Yes, Brent's been with us for many years, what, 17? [yes] He takes direction well, along with working with the team [at the main building] when needed. He is well-versed in all of our practices and policies, and is an asset to the company.

But yeah, the VP was shown the numbers of all the workers at this branch, and was impressed with what I do. Felt good.
                            Did he assure the Veep that he would "vet" your numbers? Maybe analyze your "chargeability" to clients? I see no mention of "value-add" in there.

He's a total fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

The VP speaks plainly because they feel comfortable enough to do so given the present company. Your boss, their subordinate, does not. I wouldn't hold it against them.

Based on other stories I've heard, yes. You have every right to call this person a dead head. I just don't think this is one of those times.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X