X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    OMG the Red Sox said yes!!! I did tell my dad I was going to do this unless he wasn’t up for it and he was ok with it so I emailed them Wednesday night and she emailed me back yesterday. I need to email her back with answers to two questions:

Favorite player (which is Ted Williams)
    Best memory of Fenway or the team (need to get that from him)

I’m so excited for him! And me of course because I’ll be there, too. Going to see about getting additional tickets for other family members possibly.

Oh, and Happy Friday Lodge peeps!
    nice. maybe mookie will go and clap
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          OMG the Red Sox said yes!!! I did tell my dad I was going to do this unless he wasn’t up for it and he was ok with it so I emailed them Wednesday night and she emailed me back yesterday. I need to email her back with answers to two questions:

Favorite player (which is Ted Williams)
          Best memory of Fenway or the team (need to get that from him)

I’m so excited for him! And me of course because I’ll be there, too. Going to see about getting additional tickets for other family members possibly.

Oh, and Happy Friday Lodge peeps!
          I certainly don't know how this works, but I suspect that they meant his favorite current player so he could meet him. It might be difficult with Williams.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!
            Fatigued but a good day. Lilnsl ran the Steeplechase and got a 2 second PR. Not bad for only having ran it one other time this yr.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Got my Mexican food fix at the local place, stopped at the corner store, met up with one of the owners and clarified a couple things about their Anniv party coming up in a month, which I'm volunteering for. He flat out said that what I signed up for (bottles/merch) was perfect for me, given my knowledge of the beer/brewery/etc. Took that as a great compliment.

Did the domesticating/maid/housework thing, then vegged out on Netflix. Relaxing day, which was needed.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Got drain unclogged. Now I can properly get things taken care of at home. Every time I put a lint trap on the drain hose from the washer, it's almost like I'm putting a rubber on the hose, and it's certainly ribbed for her pleasure.

Cable guy came, at the far end of the appointment window, of course. Internet and streaming is much improved, and now I get CBC, so Hockey Night in Canada for the first time in ~15 years. However, in the process, something in the garage got bumped with my sensors, so now my garage door will not close properly. Just something else to fix, I guess.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  Got drain unclogged.
                  Since it was housecleaning day at Chez Rube, I had the pleasure of working with a cleaner that was 23% Hydrochloric acid. The ceramic surfaces were a breeze. It's good to have access to stuff like that.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Since it was housecleaning day at Chez Rube, I had the pleasure of working with a cleaner that was 23% Hydrochloric acid. The ceramic surfaces were a breeze. It's good to have access to stuff like that.
                    My house was built in 1927 and there's no way I'm using that even if I had access to it. Any of that gets into my pipes and I have a really bad time coming.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      My house was built in 1927 and there's no way I'm using that even if I had access to it. Any of that gets into my pipes and I have a really bad time coming.
                      Agreed. This is hard-core stuff made for hospitals, etc.

Comment

I really hope you were wearing gloves, glasses, and probably a respirator.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I just use baking soda and very hot water to clean the shower drain (and sink drains when tcbg shaves clogs the drain with his beard hairs )

Comment

Barkeepers Friend works magic just about everywhere.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I really hope you were wearing gloves, glasses, and probably a respirator.
                              Gloves and ventilation. Heavy ventilation. I know better, since I work with this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Barkeepers Friend works magic just about everywhere.
                                Agreed. Discovered it when we got our All-Clad pans. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X