X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Is everyone waiting for me to say Good Morning to MEUSA?
    You have no idea how hard it was to get through my day...
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

I need to be 3 people to catch up on everything that I want to be doing.

Comment

Getting close to new computer time - my Acer all-in-one has served me well, but I've got a hankering for something that can actually run a game or two.

Thinking about one of the new Alienware 17s.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Getting close to new computer time - my Acer all-in-one has served me well, but I've got a hankering for something that can actually run a game or two.

I also need a new computer soon. Haven't had one for 4-5 years. But, I should probably have one for business stuff. At least it will be tax deductible this time.

edit: No need to run a game more complicated than Minesweeper.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

I just spent 4k on one at the end of last year. Went with Dell/Alienware also. Sadly, the exact specs i wanted were another grand. Compromises!
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  I just spent 4k on one at the end of last year. Went with Dell/Alienware also. Sadly, the exact specs i wanted were another grand. Compromises!
                  There is no way in hell I'm spending that much money on a computer. I'm hoping to keep it under $500.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    There is no way in hell I'm spending that much money on a computer. I'm hoping to keep it under $500.
                    Well, we have different needs. So it's not surprising.
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      I'm not going THAT crazy. I will splurge on the 8th gen Intel chip though.

Looks like I can grab pretty much the exact spec/price range I'm after at Worst Buy. Bad geek. No Dorito.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        I'm not going THAT crazy. I will splurge on the 8th gen Intel chip though.

Looks like I can grab pretty much the exact spec/price range I'm after at Worst Buy. Bad geek. No Dorito.
                        I hate to go all PC Master Race but uh, build your own?
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Mornin’ y’all.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            I hate to go all PC Master Race but uh, build your own?
                            I did that for years. Now im old and have discretionary income to spend. So, no need to go through that hassle!
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Mr wore Black had his brother build him a computer. Originally told me $600. Total was over $1000. Did it so he can record music at home.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Loved my first Asus, my second (and current one) not so much. First one was a beast, this one is finicky. Went with cheapest model both times. I just need internetting. Don't care about games, and don't care about streaming (anymore; my first one was a streaming beast for a year or two, until I got my PS3).
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X