• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      The VP speaks plainly because they feel comfortable enough to do so given the present company. Your boss, their subordinate, does not. I wouldn't hold it against them.

Based on other stories I've heard, yes. You have every right to call this person a dead head. I just don't think this is one of those times.
      D isn't for "dead" it's for "dcik."
      DHB always talks and acts like that, though. He is the cliche of corpie-speak/action. If any sort of action is needed, just turn to page (x) of the Management 101 Book, and don't forget to use all the buzzwords that are currently in vogue. He only started doing this once he became management.

Morning, Lodge.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I ****ing hate sanding sheetrock mud.
        All of this.

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        Sanding ain't so bad... it's the cleanup that gets me. My kitchen was rocked and taped the first week of May and I'm still fighting drywall dust everywhere.
        We had that and the peak pine pollen season at the same time. Stilllllllllll trying to get things clean.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge folks. Going to take advantage of the somewhat cool weather today and cook. A couple of months ago my friend’s mom walked me through how to make one of my favorite Greek dishes. I ate the last of it last week so time to see if I can do it on my own. Wish me luck!

Comment

So the traveling Vietnam Veterans Memorial is in front of the MN Capitol this weekend. My wife and I were driving home around 1AM (after getting my parents at the airport) and decided to swing by. Very impressive, almost as moving as the actual memorial, and well worth the stop especially considering we were the only ones there.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Well, I wasn’t able to re-create the dish. The bechamel sauce never got thick so it didn’t really solidify. Had a piece for dinner. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t what I hoped it would be. I’m going to let it sit the rest of the night, then cover it and put in the fridge to see if will solidify overnight. I’m so bummed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Well, I wasn’t able to re-create the dish. The bechamel sauce never got thick so it didn’t really solidify. Had a piece for dinner. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t what I hoped it would be. I’m going to let it sit the rest of the night, then cover it and put in the fridge to see if will solidify overnight. I’m so bummed.
                Does it serve 2# pieces?
                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Sadly no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I received $850K from the Publishers Clearing House. The total is now $705,044,056.18.
                    I received $2.95M from Kenneth Suanders. The total is now $707,994,056.18.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Evening (morning?) Lodge.

Started the day at the Mediterranean place for a special brewery event with a buddy, then ran into a couple other buddies I didn't know were going to be there, then another buddy happened to be in town and joined us, and an afternoon became an evening, then a night, then a late night. Tons'o'fun. Seems to happen when we go to this place.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

s’upp y’all
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Kind of a gray morning, and is supposed to be pretty humid today. Need to go food shopping. Need to see what they have to determine if I cook any more today. I’m still kind of disappointed at my effort last night.

Hey les, hope the party went well. We didn’t get any downpour-y kind of rains like they predicted. It just lightly rained a couple of times during the day. At least down here.

Comment

Morning, Lodge. Having lunch with the family, then having a Pile Sunday.

Comment

Forgot to yawn again. I must have been too excited about the latest windfall.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Evening y’all. Country fest was an awesome time again this year — I’m exhausted, though.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X