• Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    s'upp y'all

nothing like 4th of july in the office

mookie's secretary wished him a happy independence day when she came in
    I bet she did! Wait, what?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'd tell you all a knock-knock joke, but freedom rings!

Hope you all have a great 4th of July. I'll be dodging the idiots on the water, probably. Atleast it isn't a weekend as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Dammit, beat me to it!
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Dammit, beat me to it!
            Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              And why is it your responsibility to be in contact? Most of the time family members set up an email tree or phone tree to keep people up to date.
              This is what has also bothered me. I wish I was the person they initially reached out to. My aunt, who is 87, talked to my parents, who are 84. I didn't get the full story. Cousin C should have reached out to me directly, or cousin S. But that sounds so much like a blame game and that can't happen now. I have not yet received a response from the FB message I sent to Cousin C. Cousin S has also not responded at all. I'm trying to not get overly upset about this. I just want her to be OK.

Hope you all have a fun and festive 4th!

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Had a great time at Wrigley Field and Miller Park. Great seeing mom and dad again. Enjoying the day off today before working a total of 14 hours between Thursday and Friday.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Rain, rain, go away...

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                    Rain, rain, go away...
                    Getting sunny in Eden Prairie right now. Don't know how long it will last, though.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      You go girl!

Just got down to 30 emails (was >300). RFAlph I got yours. Will try to get to it in the next day or 2.

dad les did the DNA thing he got for Christmas. Opted out of who is related. Only wanted to know where he was from. 80% Scandinavian, 8 % England/Scotland Wales, the rest mutt- Western Europe. His Mum was Swede but his Dad was supposedly Old England and Scot. Not sure what the point was to do if not to see about relations.
                      Thanks. I was wondering if you got it. It should be quite simple to find the record.

Did you get any money from Nigeria?

By the way, today I got three messages saying someone withdrew large amounts of money from my account at Camden National Bank. Of course I don't have an account there and never heard of the bank.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-04-2018, 04:41 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                        Not to brag too much, but we finally have AC. I fixed the thermostat myself. We had a complete overall of our heat and AC system over the winter. We installed the Nest thermostat after the system was installed and while the heat worked fine, we haven't had luck with the AC running correctly. After a customer service call with Nest, a few visits by our HVAC guys (who hate Nests), emailing with a Nest Pro, and 2 fights with the husband, I resorted to "When tech crap doesn't work 101" and did a hard factory reset on the thermostat. Now the AC works perfectly.
                        "Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Thanks. I was wondering if you got it. It should be quite simple to find the record.

Did you get any money from Nigeria?

By the way, today I got three messages saying someone withdrew large amounts of money from my account at Camden National Bank. Of course I don't have an account there and never heard of the bank.
                          That's where those billions are deposited.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Due to weather, nothing really going on with family, but stopped over to the parents, and completely freaked my mom out by making her watch the new "IT" movie. Not even kidding, she was clutching a pillow the whole time, and during the slow parts, was shaming me for making her watch such a movie (but yet she loved the movie). Dad was laughing the whole time. Mom doesn't like scary movies because she gets freaked out, but yet likes well-made suspense/horror (read: not gore) movies.

Comment

RFAlph check your email

Comment

s'upp y'all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X