• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I did send a note via FB messenger saying I was sorry, that I should’ve reached out directly to him via FB since I didn’t have his cell. But I had reached out to cousin S and my parents have been in contact with his mom. Gave him my cell and also asked if FB messenger was the best way to be in touch. Haven’t heard back yet. I am going to call my aunt this morning too.

I would never have said anything accusatory. I just wanted to find a way to say I have been in touch, just not with him. But in the end, it’s not important.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            If you're going to send a Facebook message, just state that you've been reaching out to your cousin S, and using your parents to contact his parents for updates. You wanted to get ahold of him, but didn't have his contact info other than through FB. Drop anything accusatory out of the message. Don't be defensive, and don't give him too much (any, hopefully) reason to lash out, though he might need to lash out due to all the stress. If he does, try not to take it too personally.

Stressful situations cause people to say and do uncharacteristic things.
            You’re smarter than I give you credit for. agreed with this.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good Evening Lodge! Been off the grid for a bit. Feels nice.

People say a lot of things when they are feeling out of control- agree with the others. And why is it your responsibility to be in contact? Most of the time family members set up an email tree or phone tree to keep people up to date.

Happy Birthday Flaggy!

Comment

Evening Lodge,

It’s 78 degrees here in Anchorage.

That’s ****ing hot for here.

It sucks.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Evening Lodge,

It’s 78 degrees here in Anchorage.

That’s ****ing hot for here.

It sucks.
                  pffft. It is 80F now, at 8:30p. It was close to 90 with a dew point that made being in the water no different than out of it. Nassssty!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    pffft. It is 80F now, at 8:30p. It was close to 90 with a dew point that made being in the water no different than out of it. Nassssty!
                    Listen, it ain’t so much that it’s warm but that it’s warm and the sun has been up for 18 hours.

Also, no air conditioning.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Listen, it ain’t so much that it’s warm but that it’s warm and the sun has been up for 18 hours.

Also, no air conditioning.
                      yikes. We have no AC either.

Comment

Not to brag too much, but we finally have AC. I fixed the thermostat myself. We had a complete overall of our heat and AC system over the winter. We installed the Nest thermostat after the system was installed and while the heat worked fine, we haven't had luck with the AC running correctly. After a customer service call with Nest, a few visits by our HVAC guys (who hate Nests), emailing with a Nest Pro, and 2 fights with the husband, I resorted to "When tech crap doesn't work 101" and did a hard factory reset on the thermostat. Now the AC works perfectly.

Comment

Holiday Slowdown, my arse. Got whupped today. Thankfully, we pulled every resource and favor we had to get through the day.

Supposed to hit 105 Heat Index tomorrow. Fun times.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                            Not to brag too much, but we finally have AC. I fixed the thermostat myself. We had a complete overall of our heat and AC system over the winter. We installed the Nest thermostat after the system was installed and while the heat worked fine, we haven't had luck with the AC running correctly. After a customer service call with Nest, a few visits by our HVAC guys (who hate Nests), emailing with a Nest Pro, and 2 fights with the husband, I resorted to "When tech crap doesn't work 101" and did a hard factory reset on the thermostat. Now the AC works perfectly.
                            You go girl!

Just got down to 30 emails (was >300). RFAlph I got yours. Will try to get to it in the next day or 2.

dad les did the DNA thing he got for Christmas. Opted out of who is related. Only wanted to know where he was from. 80% Scandinavian, 8 % England/Scotland Wales, the rest mutt- Western Europe. His Mum was Swede but his Dad was supposedly Old England and Scot. Not sure what the point was to do if not to see about relations.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UT8RkSmN4k
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

s'upp y'all

nothing like 4th of july in the office

mookie's secretary wished him a happy independence day when she came in
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X